Chapter 46- Tobythy

//This is mostly about Tim and Toby. Sorry if you thought this would be about Jaleb. And there is not much Justin either. Sorry.//

CJ POV

I woke up and Jason was still asleep. Then I went downstairs. I sat down to watch tv, when there was a knock on the door. It was Justin. He was frowning and holding his head. Then Jason came down the stairs.

"Ugh...Caleb...my head." Justin said.

"Here sit down so I can see what's wrong."

After about 10 minutes of asking him questions, I came to a conclusion. I went upstairs and came down with the things I needed.

"You have a migraine. Here take these painkillers and put this heating pad on your head. Now go home and lay down. Take a painkiller every 3 hours. "

Then he thanked me and left. I sat down and Jason sat down next to me and held my hand.

"Why did he come to you for help?"

"Because my first three years of college my mom made me take med school classes. I hated them, especially the blood."

"Oh."

Then me and him talked for awhile.

Tim POV

When I got to their house, Toby was sitting there watching tv. Caleb and Jason must be upstairs. I thought. Then I went and sat down. Then me and Toby went in the kitchen to eat breakfast.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked.

"Waffles."

"Aww, but I want chicken."

"Chicken? That's not even breakfast food."

"So. I want chicken."

"Well I want waffles."

"Just have both." I looked over to see who said that. It was Jason.

Jason was wearing black skinny jeans, a white shirt, a red leather jacket, and some sunglasses. He had his arm around Caleb who was wearing blue jeans and a gray jacket. I hate to admit this, but Jason actually looked kind of hot. My mouth fell open a little.

"You going somewhere?" Toby asked.

"Yeah we're going out. Justin would've hung out with us, but he's got a migraine."

"I know he's hot," Caleb said putting a piece of gum in his mouth, "but he's mine, so close your mouth Tim. Gum?"

I closed my mouth and felt myself blush. Toby chuckled, so I looked evily at him and then he shut up.

"No one wants your stupid gum Caleb, now let's go." Jason said kissing Caleb's cheek.

Then they left. I got up and cooked some waffles and fried chicken. I put some of each on two plates and topped it off with maple syrup. Then I gave a plate to Toby and sat down to eat. After we ate, we watched Frozen on tv. Then it came to the part in the movie where Elsa sings Let it Go. Me and Toby sang along.

"Let it go

let it go

can't hold it back anymore."

Then we watched the rest of the movie.

"Hey Tim we're home alone, you know what that means?"

"Actually I don't know what that means."

"Party time!!!"

Then we laughed and ran around the house. We got out Caleb and Jason's water guns and squirted each other. Then we had a pillow fight. After running around like idiots for God knows how long, we ate dinner. Finally we sat down on the couch and watched tv. During some scary show about the paranormal, Toby took my hand. It was warm and soft.

Toby POV

"Hey Tim, I wanna show you something."

I said pulling him to my room. He sat down on my bed. I went over to a shelf and pulled out a photo album. I flipped through the pages showing him my family members and my friends. I even told him the story about how this one guy stole my money and left me homeless.

"Who's that?" He said pointing to a picture of a teenage girl.

"My sister Katherine. A few days after I was born, she disappeared while taking a shower. So I never met her."

"Aww, I'm sorry."

"Don't be. It's hard to miss someone you never knew."

"Oh."

After a little while we put up the book. We sat there in silence just looking at each other. We leaned in closer. I put my hand on his cheek, then I leaned in and pressed my lips against his. He wrapped his arms around my waist. He pulled away and smiled. Then he grabbed my shirt kissing me harder. He pushed up against me causing me to fall back. Then he kissed down my neck, causing me to make a soft moan as I ran my fingers through his hair. He ran his free hand down my back to the rim of my pants, but I grabbed his wrist. I wasn't ready for that. He then sat up and looked at the floor.

"Sorry Toby."

"It's okay."

Then he smiled.

"I know the perfect place to go. Jason told me about it."

Then he pulled my wrist and we left my room. We got in the car. He drove to a park. We went up a hill to a place with a beautiful view. We sat on the bench looking out over the city. Then Tim started to shiver.

"Are you cold?"

"Uh no. I'm fine."

"You want my jacket?"

"No."

"Are you sure? You could get a cold."

"No. I said I was fine."

"Come on Timothy, you know you want it."

"Ugh, fine."

I took off my coat and placed it on his shoulders.

"Have you told your parents that you're gay?"

"Yes. They don't mind as long as I don't sleep with you."

"Oh."

Then after awhile we got in the car and drove home.

"Toby I haven't told you this yet, but I love you."

"I love you too."

"Well I better get going."

I looked at the floor. Then i smiled.

"Tim, you wanna have a sleepover?"

"Sure but where will I sleep?"

"Well I got an idea."

Then he smiled. But his smile turned into a frown.

"What about my parents?"

"Tell them you're going to sleep on the couch or floor."

"Okay."

Then we went to my room. He layed down in bed, with his back facing me. I wrapped my arms around his warm waist. I put my chin on his shoulder. I could hear his soft snores and feel his warmth. Is this how Jason and Caleb feel every time they sleep together? Because this, this feels wonderful. Then I fell asleep.

//Please enjoy cakers.//