Chapter 20- What!?

CJ POV

Ugh. I wish Jason didn't get beer. It's my weakness. I grabbed a beer and drank the cold, refreshing drink. The his ex girlfriend came, and I thought it was the chef at first, but the chef was his cousin. Then I got more to drink, because it was so good. I couldn't help myself. Then I drank more. And Jay told me to stop, but I didn't. I drank more. Then he told me to stop again, but by then I couldn't hear clearly, and things were a little fuzzy. Maybe I should have told him. Most people think someone like me wouldn't drink, but they're wrong. Just like people say nerds or geeks don't know how to have sex. It's just stereotypical.

Then some blonde chick started talking to me, and I grabbed another drink. I accidentally grabbed some whine, so I gave it to the chick, because I didn't want that shit. Then I got some pizza, it tasted horrible, so I poured beer on it, that was better. Then I started walking and tripped, and that chick laughed at me. It only hurt for a sec, like ripping off a bandage.

Then I went to grab another beer, it was the last one. I grabbed more pizza and dipped it in the chocolate fountain. Then I walked somewhere. I figured out it was my bedroom. So, I leaned on the door, and ate. Then someone came up to me, I didn't know who it was, because things were getting more hazy. Then, that person was nose to nose with me. Then they kissed me. It was disgusting. I didn't kiss back, and tried to pull away, but if your drunk, it's not easy. Then I heard glass break. I looked over, my vision was still fuzzy, but I knew who it was.

Jay POV

They were kissing. My ex girlfriend and boyfriend were fucking kissing. I know he was drunk, but it still hurts. My heart broke like the glass. Tears stung my eyes.

"Tim, Lily."

"Yeah?" They said at the same time.

"Get everyone out, the parties over."

I went up and I lost my temper.

"Lily, I can't believe you. Why the hell are you kissing. Get the fuck out of my house." I turned to Caleb, he was holding beer and chocolate covered pizza. He had sadness and fear in his eyes.

"Jay, I- " He started talking but that made me angrier. I was so mad that I, I slapped him in the face. He held his cheek and started crying. I sat on the couch. Timothy and Lily were cleaning up.

"You guys can leave, I'll clean this up later."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

CJ POV

"Jay, I-" I tried to say but he slapped me. I dropped my pizza and held my face. That actually hurt. I felt tears stream down my cheeks. The worst part about him slapping me was that I knew I deserved it. It's all my fucking fault. I screwed up everything. I thought. Then my legs felt wobbly. My stomach, head, and heart were aching. Then I started to fall. That's when I passed out.

Jay POV

I looked over at him. He passed out on the floor. That drunk bastard. I looked over at the unopened presents and marshmallow cake. I'm never throwing a surprise party again. This was a bad idea. I should've spent the day with him, and got him a gift. I needed some fresh air. I stepped out of the house and went and got some ice cream to make me feel better.

CJ POV

I woke up on the ground, Jason was gone. I stood up and sat on the couch. Then Jason came in and sat down on the other end. We sat in awkward silence for awhile.

"Uh, Jason lo-"

"Please, I'm not in the mood."

"I'm sorry."

"Whatever."

"But, it's not my fault. I didn't know who that was, I didn't want to kiss her."

"Listen, I don't want excuses. Besides, you were still kissing her."

"It's not an excuse. I was drunk. I tried pushing away but couldn't." Jason was getting pretty mad. I should have stopped arguing.

"Just leave me alone. I told you to stop drinking but you didn't listen."

"I tried. But that stuff is addicting."

"Just go and leave me alone Caleb. God you don't listen."

"I listen more than you. I'm over here trying to apologize, and you keep making me feel worse. You only care about yourself, and your feelings."

"Excuse me, but what would you do if I was kissing your ex girlfriend? You wouldn't like it would you?"

"Ugh. I hate you."

"I hate you too. Now get out of my house."

Jay POV

He left, crying. I felt terrible, so I went up to my room. I can't believe what I just said. I don't hate him, I love him, I was just mad. Ugh it's not my fault he wouldn't shut up. I have a short temper. Ugh. I layed down on my bed, and snuggled into the warm blankets. I got on my phone, and went on Pandora. Music makes me feel better. The song Amnesia by 5SOS came on. It was a stupid song, but I listened to it anyway, because I was to lazy to change it.

"I wish that could wake up with amnesia

and forget about the stupid little things

like the way I felt to fall asleep next to you

the memories I can never escape."

I wish I could have amnesia. To forget about this all. But I can't. I have to accept what happens, because this is life. It was going well, I didn't expect it to be like that forever, it's not a movie. Life isn't always a bowl of sugar. I thought as I fell asleep.

CJ POV

I just said I hated him. And he said he hates me back. We've never fought before. I thought walking home with my hands in my pockets. I felt like shit. I opened the front door, my dad was on the couch.

"Hey buddy, what's wrong? Didn't you have fun?"

"Yeah I'm alright," I said forcing a smile, "Just a little tired, that's all."

I went up to my room. I'm glad I have my own bathroom, because if I threw up in the downstairs bathroom, my dad would kill me. I went in the bathroom and got sick in the toilet. Then I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked horrible. My hair was a mess, there was either chocolate or crap on my face, my shirt had beer and puke on it. Then I thought. I thought for about thirty minutes. Then I opened the medicine cabinet. I took out a razor and looked at it. I promised I wouldn't do it ever again. I used to cut in middle and high school, because I would get bullied. People would call me fat and ugly and stupid. I shut the lid of the toilet and sat down on it. I held it in my hand. I put it to my arm. I made just a tiny mark. God I'm stupid. I hate myself. I ruined his life. I hurt one of the people I love. With every thought I made another mark. They weren't deep. They didn't hurt. They still bled though. I looked down what I did. It spelled I LOVE YOU because it's true. I love Jason. I cleaned up the mess. I put on a jacket and went to my front door. I am going to apologize.

// This chapter included self harm. If you feel sad, or mad, or just plain bad, do what Jason did, not what Caleb did. Please don't do self harm. Thanks for reading.//