Chapter 14- I love you

Jay POV
He likes me back!!!! He kissed me!!!! I can't believe it. I thought while lying in bed in the morning. Also I am to lazy to get up, or clean our marshmallowy mess. "Ugh." I got up to go make breakfast. I stopped at the bottom of the stairs and CJ was talking to himself. "I am so glad Jay likes me. He is so freaking cute. I mean those eyes though." I opened the door. As soon as I did, he sat up. "Did you hear me?" "Yeah. Thanks for saying I'm cute. You are to." "What? I am not cute. I just have brown hair and eyes. I'm nothing special." "Yeah you are. I have a question. Why didn't you tell me you liked me?" "Well Jay, I was reading things like Narry fan fiction on Wattpad. In those stories two people are secretly in love, they tell each and it all works out. I didn't think that would happen." I went and sat next to him. He scratched the back of his head. "So, um, are we like a thing now, or what?" He asked. "Maybe." I said smiling. That made him frown a smidge. "Yes we are." I said. That made him smile. I got up. "Should I tell my dad?" "If you want to." "Ok I will." He said as he left out the front door. He came back a second later, because he realized he was only in his boxers. "After I put clothes on." That made me laugh. He walked outside, nearly naked. I thought I should tell my grandma, so I picked up my phone.

To Grandma Judy : I have something important to tell you. I am in a relationship, with a guy. Don't think I am weird, please.

From Grandma Judy: That is sweet. I don't think you are weird honey. Who is the lucky guy?

To Grandma Judy: It's Caleb.

From Grandma Judy: Okay honey, I hope it works out. Bye.

I hope it works out too.

CJ POV

I was almost naked when I went outside. It was cold. Luckily for me, Jay was there. He is my boyfriend. I am so happy. I opened the front door of my dad's house and came in. I forgot my dad had work today. So I called him to come home. About half an hour later, he came in with Frederick by his side. Ten minutes ago, Jay came in. So we were all standing there waiting. I was also late to school. "Uh, dad I have to tell you something. I am in a relationship." "Who's the lucky gal?" "Um, actually it's a, um it's a guy." "Really. Well then, who's the lucky guy?" "Uh, I am Mr. Welsh." said Jay. The Frederick went over, and gave Jay the biggest hug ever. Then my dad went over to Jay, and Frederick went over to me. "If you hurt my little Jason, I am going to kill you. Just kidding. But please don't hurt him. "I won't Mr. Bluee." "Just call me dad." "Uh, no thanks Mr. Bluee."

Jay POV

"Don't hurt my Caleb or you'll get it." "Ok Mr. Welsh." Then he and Frederick left. We were already two hours late for school, so we just stayed home. After we cleaned, CJ went and sat on the couch, and started watching tv. I went and sat next to him. I layed my head on his shoulder. "Caleb, I love you." "I love you too."