Chapter 41- Court

Jay POV

I woke up and stretched. I got up and went downstairs. Caleb was eating cereal. Justin was watching tv and Toby was reading something.

"Hey, where's Tim? He's usually here by now."

"Huh, I don't know." Toby said.

Right as he said that, the door was thrown open. Tim came stomping in. His arms crossed and he was frowning. Then he slammed the door.

"No one talk to me."

Justin and Toby got up from the couch as Tim sat down. Justin looked confused, and to be honest, he looks funny when he is confused

"Guy's, what's up with crazy Tim?" Justin whispered.

"He gets like this sometimes. Just don't go near him. He hates to be bothered."

"But Toby's near him."

I looked over at the couch. Toby was actually sitting next to him, and Tim hasn't thrown anything yet. But they weren't talking. Just sitting there quietly.

Toby POV

He actually let me sit by him. Sure he wasn't happy, but still. Then he stood up.

"Here Toby, hold my phone." He said going into the kitchen.

A few minutes later his phone began to ring. He ran out of the kitchen looking around like a crazy maniac.

"Ugh. Where the triple fudge sundae is my phone?"

"Uh dude I have it, remember?"

"Ugh give me that." He said snatching it from my hand.

"Yes dad?" he said into the phone.

"Well sorry."

"Dad, do you really think I care."

"Dad, there are other people here. I'm not saying it. Do you want me to embarrass myself?"

"Fine. Love you too." he said through gritted teeth. Then he threw his phone on the couch and sat down.

I couldn't help but laugh. But then he looked at me with anger in his green eyes, and a frown on his lips.

"Shut up Toby."

"I'm sorry."

Then Jason's phone rang. He pulled it out of his pocket and answered it.

"Uh hello?"

I couldn't hear who he was talking to, but he was very confused.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Was all he said.

Then he hung up, he scratched the back of his head. He looked irritated.

"Uh guys, Lily just called, demanding that I bail her out of jail. Also, we're going to court. We're going to be witnesses at her trial."

"What? Really?"

"Yeah, let's go."

Finally we got there. We were escorted to a row of chairs. Tim sat on the end. I sat next to him. Jason sat next to me followed by Caleb and Justin. We sat in silence. On the other side of the room, I saw Lily in an orange jumpsuit and she was talking to a guy, who was probably her lawyer. Then a lady with light brown hair that was put up in a bun came over here. She was wearing something a business lady would wear. She was quite pretty. Justin must have thought so too because when he saw her, his mouth fell to the floor.

"Whoa." he said under his breath.

"Hello boys. I'm Ms. Thomas, but you can call me Samantha. Now which one of you is Jason?"