Chapter 40- Jealous?

Jay POV

I woke up alone. In my bed alone. I got up and stretched. I had a great sleep and was happy. I got ready and walked down the stairs. Everyone else was awake. Tim and Toby were on their phones. Caleb was talking to Justin. Why didn't anyone wake me up? I looked at the clock, it was 12 o'clock.

"Why didn't anyone wake me?"

"Oh, I thought you needed sleep, I wasn't going to let you sleep this long, but time flies." Caleb said. Then he turned back and started talking to Justin.

"So then......blah blah blah blah blah....."

I went in the kitchen and got some food. Then I walked back to where Caleb was.

"So what do ya wanna do today."

"Uh, I don't care, then I was like......"

What were they talking about? Is it really that important?

"What cha talking about?"

"Oh, we're talking about one time when Justin was sick and missed a week of school."

"Oh, okay."

Then I went over and sat down in between Tim and Toby. They were still on their phones.

"Hey." They both said.

"You guys sound like Vic and Cal."

"Huh really." Tim said, not looking up from his phone.

"What cha guys doing?"

"Texting each other."

"But you realize you are in the same room don't you?"

"Yeah, but texting is funner."

"Funner isn't a word."

"I don't care."

I sighed and turned on the TV. It was the afternoon news. I watched it for awhile.

"Hey who wants to go out for lunch?" Justin said.

"Me."

"Sure." I said unenthusiasticly. ( A/N I made that word up I think.)

"I do."

"Okay let's go."

Tim and Toby drove in a car, while I drove another car with Caleb and Justin sitting in the back talking. We were going to Chedders and then to the movies. At the restaurant we all ate in silence and I got bored so I waited in the car. To be honest, I was jealous. Caleb has barely said anything to me today. He is only talking to Justin. 

CJ POV

"Hey  Justin, remember that time when Julie came over and tried to kiss you while you were eating a hamburger?"

"Oh yeah. I punched her in the nose, then I got grounded."

It was good talking to an old friend in person, instead of over the phone. I thought while eating my pasta.

"Hey Ja- wait, where did Jason go?" I asked.

"To the car." Tim said.

"Oh, he must've been done."

Then we ate and paid and went out to the car. Jason was there. He looked kinda, mad or irritated.

"Hey Jay."

"Hey." He grumbled.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh nothing." He said faking a smile.

On the way to the movies, me and Justin talked about more stupid things. Then we arrived at the movies. I bought myself some candy and a soda. Justin got a slushy and Tim and Toby got a large popcorn to share. Jay got nothing. I wonder what's wrong with him.

"Jay, do you want anything? I will buy you something."

"No thanks. Let's just go get our seats. The movie is about to start."

We all sat down ready to watch the movie. I was sitting in between Tim and Justin. Jason was next to Caleb, and Toby was next to Tim. Then the lights got darker and the movie started. First the boring previews came on. One was for a little kids movie. Me and Justin started joking about the previews. Then when the movie started, we joked about stupid things in the movie. It was fun. But after a while, Jay said he needed to go to the bathroom. After about fifteen minutes, he still wasn't back.

"Where is he?" I whispered to myself.

"When did you say?"

"Where's Jason?"

"Huh, I don't know. Want me to go look?"

"Uh, yeah sure. Wait, you would do that for me?"

"Yeah I'm your friend, friends help friends."

"Thanks." I said as he got up.

Jay POV

Stupid Justin and his stupid stupidness and ugh. Stupid everything! I thought sitting in the theater lobby. Why am I jealous? I'm hardly ever jealous. Ugh, but I just feel jealous and I don't know why.

Then I saw Justin come out of the theater.

"Oh hey Jason, I was just looking for you."

"Why we're you looking for me?"

"Uh because I just was okay."

He came and sat down next to me still slurping his stupid blue slushy. I wish I asked Caleb for a slushy, because I'm parched.

"Hey what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Don't lie to me. I smell lies."

"I'm not lying."

Then he started rambling about who knows what for like twenty minutes. The truth is I wasn't even listening.

".........my point is, you're jealous. Of me."

"What!? I'm not jealous."

"Yeah you are, but you shouldn't be. Caleb talks about you all the time. Besides I'm not gay and I enjoy being single. I am like a loner with friends. Now let's go watch the movie."

So we went back in and sat down, he let me sit next to Caleb. I looked over at his warm smile and he held my hand. I never should have been jealous.

//Please enjoy cakers. Thanks. And Gatlen, don't blow up. ;)//