Chapter 50- Wedding

One month later

CJ POV

Today is the day. Today I'm getting married. I'm so nervous. I thought. I was getting ready. Justin is going to play the music on his piano. Tim and Toby are going to be in the wedding as well. Samantha, Lily are going to be bridesmaids. Even Cleo flew in all the way from Florida. Vic and Cal were going be the ring bearers, since neither of them wanted to do it alone. Paul is going to be the the Pastor. Lily is going to make the wedding cake. I am giving a speech. My dad, Frederick, and Tim's parents are all coming. And Jason is going to be my husband. Just thinking of that makes me want to cry, happy tears. After I put my suit on, Justin came in the room and took my ring to give to Cal and Vic.

"Good luck to you Caleb my friend, good luck." he said patting me on my back.

"Uh thanks."

"You're not nervous, are you?" He said with a smirk.

"W-what? What do you mean? I'm not nervous, Caleb Welsh doesn't get nervous."

"Yeah keep telling yourself that."

"Hey."

"I know you are nervous."

"Well you try marrying someone."

"Nope. I'm never going to get married. I am going to be single forever."

"Why?"

"Love is crazy. It makes you feel pain and sadness. I don't want to ever feel those things."

"But love can make you happy."

"I am happy. I love my mom, dad and sister. I love you, Tim, Toby, and Jason, not in a gay way. I love you guys like brothers."

"But haven't you dreamed of the day you would get married, or falling in love?"

"I did once, but all that changed."

"Why?"

"Uh, no reason. Now it's almost time."

Then he left. And I was alone. I felt sick to my stomach and I was afraid that I might hyperventilate or have a heart attack. My palms were sweaty. Am I ready for this? Yes I am. I love Jason and I want to be with him forever. But this is a big decision? I wish my mom was here. I thought. Just thinking of my mom almost made me cry. She used to tell me that the day of your wedding is an important and special day. She would say that she couldn't wait until I got married. But she isn't here. Then I cried.

Toby POV

Tim and I were both in our dressing room getting ready. I was trying to decide what color rose to put in my suit pocket.

"Tim, which color looks best? Red, white, pink or yellow?"

"Do you think it matters?"

"Yes. Now which one?"

"I don't care, uh white."

"Okay." I said putting the rose in my pocket.

"Hey Tim, how do I look?"

"Fine."

Then he walked over to me. I put my arms around his waist, and he put his hands on my chest. We leaned in closer, and then I stopped. I put my finger up to Tim's mouth so he wouldn't say anything.

"Wh-"

"Shh, I hear someone crying."

"I hear it to."

We ran next door into Caleb's room. He was sitting on the floor crying.

CJ POV

I don't know what got into me. I just started crying and couldn't stop. I felt like I was about to be sick. Then Tim and Toby ran in here, followed by Justin. Tim and Toby sat down on each side of me. Justin stood by the door.

"Caleb what's wrong?" Tim asked.

"N-nothing. I want Jason."

"I don't think you're supposed to see him yet." Toby said.

"I don't c-care. I want him."

"Jaaaaason, your future husband is broken." Justin called out the door.

Not even a second later, he ran in here. His hair was brushed. He took out his piercings. His blue eyes sparkled bright. He looked perfect. He came over and sat next to me and held me in his arms.

"What's the matter buddy?"

"I, I want my mom."

"I know. I want my mom and my grandma to be here."

"I'm nervous J-Jason."

"We don't have to do this if you don't want to."

"But I want to, really want to. I just don't want everyone w-watching."

"Just pretend everyone's naked."

"But I don't want to see anyone naked, unless it's you, I uh mean, uh, err."

"Haha. I know what you mean. But that'll not happen for like ever."

"Uh guys hate to break this up, but it's time." Justin said.

Then he, Tim, and Toby left. Jason held my sweaty hand. Finally it was time. We were both going to walk up to the alter at the same time. We slowly pushed open the big oak doors. Everyone turned in their seats to look. We slowly walked down the aisle as Justin played a song on the piano. I saw Samantha standing next to Toby, and Lily next to Tim. I saw Cal and Vic, both trying to hold one pillow. When we got up there the Pastor started talking. I looked over at Jason, the love of my life. After a long, long, long time, it was time.

"Do you Jason Bluee take Caleb Welsh to be your lawful wedded husband?"

"I do."

"Do you Caleb Welsh take Jason Bluee to be your lawful wedded husband?"

The pressure was on me. Everyone was staring at me, which made me feel uncomfortable. I looked at Paul, then at Jason, then back at Paul. I took a deep breath.

"I, I do."

"The rings." Paul said to Vic and Cal as they brought them over.

Jason grabbed the black ring with the silver writing, and he took it and put it on my ring finger. It was cold. I reached out and grabbed Jason's ring. My hand was shaking so much, I thought I was going to drop it. But I managed to put it on Jason's finger.

"You may now kiss the, uh, husband."

Then Jason pulled me close and kissed me. I heard people clapping and cheering. I am married!

Jay POV

I am married!  After the wedding we drove to the reception. We talked and ate. Many people congratulated me and Caleb. I am just so happy right now, nothing can take away my smile. Then it was time for Caleb's speech.

"Uh, thanks for uh stuff and um I uh, Jason I can't do this." Caleb said.

"I'll do it then." I said taking his note cards.

"Hey everyone I'm Caleb, and today I got married. When I was a kid I dreamed of this day with a girl in a beautiful white dress, but that didn't happen. I fell in love with a guy. A guy named Jason Bluee. At first we were just friends, but then I started liking him as more than a friend. One day kissed me. It was the best kiss ever. Then we were a couple. Then I fell in love. I loved him so much, that I cut myself. We had good times and bad. We made friends and enemies. And now I'm standing here today, and I'm married. I love Jason Bluee."

People were smiling and crying. Then we cut the cake. Before we ate it, I grabbed Caleb's waist and kissed him. As soon as I pulled away, I had a piece of cake thrown in my face by Caleb. Then I put some in Caleb's face. Then we ate and talked more. Finally it was a slow dance. I saw Tim dancing with Toby and Justin was watching from a distance. Then I wrapped my arms around Caleb and we slowly danced.

"Jason it's me and you forever right?"

"Yes love, me and you."

//Please enjoy cakers.//