Chapter 44- Sick

Jay POV

I woke up to the sound of a razor. I got up and rubbed my eyes. Caleb was in the bathroom. I went up behind him and put my chin on his head.

"What cha doing?"

"I'm shaving so I don't get facial hair, duh. Also I have a question. Why are you being so clingy?"

He said sneezing.

Huh, I'm being clingy? I must not have noticed. I just want him to remember that I love him, and that I will forever.

"Huh, hadn't noticed. Sorry if I was irritating you babe."

"Babe? Since when do you call me tha- achoo."

I really just called him that? I have never called him that.

"Huh, oh yeah sorry. I don't even know why I said that."

"Its o- achoo."

"Is my poor Caleb Waleb sick?"

"Yes. It's really irritating. I couldn't even sleep last night. I would be hot, so I took the blanket off, but then I would be cold."

"Yep. Hate it when that happens."

Then I sneezed. I knew I would get sick from being out in the rain.

"Well now we're both sick."

After he was done shaving, we took some cold and flu medicine. Then we went downstairs to drink some orange juice. Downstairs, Toby and Tim were also sneezing. We were all sick.

"You guys sick too?" Toby asked.

"Yep."

Then we all went to drink orange juice. Soon after we were done, the door swung open. There was Justin, still wearing a sombrero and baseball jersey.

"Did you sleep in that?"

"Yes. As soon as I got to my hotel, I fell asleep."

"Ha well that's- achoo."

"Wait, you guys are sick? Be right back." Justin said running outside.

He came back a few minutes later. He was now wearing a mask, like what doctors wear, and rubber gloves. He was holding a rag and bottle of disinfectant. Then he cleaned a place for himself to sit.

"Germaphobe." Caleb said before coughing.

"Haha. Very funny. Remember 5th grade. That girl sneezed on her hand, then rubbed it on me. I was sick for a week. Ugh, just remembering her snot gives me the chills."

"Well I'll make sure to cover my nose when I sneeze."

"Good."

Then Justin made us sit on the floor, so he wouldn't get sick, and he sat on the couch. We watched tv and talked. Justin even tried to make us pancakes. He failed terribly. They tasted horrible. But we pretend to like them. Then there was a knock at the door. I went and answered it.

"Hello."

"Oh Samantha hi."

"I brought the paper work."

"Oh really? Thanks."

"I also wanted to say that it was brave of you to stick up for Caleb during the trial."

"Oh, uh thanks."

I looked over my shoulder at the love of my life. He was sitting there smiling and listening to our friends. His brown eyes sparked. It had to be done. But in good time. I thought. Then I remembered Samantha.