Chapter 39- Babysitters and Friends

Jay POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I sat up, yawned and rubbed my eyes. Caleb was still sleeping. His head was in my lap and he was lightly snoring. I looked over at the clock and it was 3 o'clock in the freaking morning. I got my phone. My cousin Lily was calling.

"What do you want at 3 in the morning?"

"I might need an itty, bitty, teeny, tiny favor."

"What is it?"

"I'm busy today, so can you watch my brother Victor and his best friend Cal?"

"What? I'm not a babysitter."

"Please I've done lots of things for you. I catered Caleb's birthday party, I made him another cake, I even got you a discount on your date. Please!?"

"Fine. But just so you know, I hate you."

"Hate you too. I'll bring them at 10 o'clock. Bye."

Then she hung up. I layed back and went to sleep.

Later

I woke up and went downstairs. Tim and Toby were eating cereal and watching cartoons. Caleb was still sleeping.

"Hey guys, I have some news."

"Oh no."

"What happened?"

"Ha. I like how you assume it is bad news. Even though it kinda is. Today we are watching my cousin and his best friend."

"Really?"

"Yes really."

Then Caleb ran downstairs. He was wearing sweat pants and bunny slippers. He looked excited.

"Guys, guys guess what, guess what." He said waving his phone in my face.

"What, what?" I said smiling.

"Remember my friend Justin I told you about. Well he is in town and is visiting today."

"Really? Well I'm happy for you. One more helping hand to watch Vic and Cal." I said.

"Who are they?"

Then I told him about the phone call.

"But, we aren't babysitters."

"We are today."

Then there was a knock on the door. Caleb ran and opened it. It was a red haired, freckle faced, green eyed guy.

"Justin!" Caleb said hugging him.

"Caleb!"

"Guys, this is my old friend Justin Rogers."

"Hey." Me, Tim  and Toby said at the same time.

"What up bro's." He said.

"And Justin, that's Tim, Toby, and my boyfriend Jason."

"What are you guys doing today?" He said smiling.

"We're watching my cousin and his friend."

"Cool. I love kids. Can I help?"

"If you really want to."

"Yay." He said hugging me, tightly.

"Oops shoulda warned you, he's a hugger." Caleb said laughing.

Then we all started talking. Then there was another knock on the door. I opened it. It was Lily.

"Hey."