Chapter 29- Christmas

CJ POV

I woke up to the bright, blinding sun. It was Christmas. I can't wait to give everyone their presents, especially Jay's. Then I got out of bed and put on a red and green shirt. Then I ran downstairs. I heard Jay follow up behind me.

"Whoa. That's a heck of a lot of presents under the tree." Jay said.

"Santa came."

"Caleb Sa-"

"Shhh. Santa is listening."

Then Toby came out of his room yawning.

"Hey guys."

Then I heard a knock on the door. Tim came in holding a bag. He was wearing an over sized red coat and a Santa hat.

"Merry Christmas. I brought gifts."

So we sat down next to the Christmas tree. I got Tim a t-shirt that says I'm awesome. I got Toby some new shoes. I got some shoes and clothes. Jason got me a gold watch. He said he would give me another present later. He said it would be better. Then he grabbed the one from me.

"Remember Jay, how you told me you wanted a dog."

He opened it. It was a little pink collar. It had a small, golden tag with the name Cupid on it.

"You got me a dog."

"It's a puppy. She's a golden retriever. Her name is Cupid, like one of Santa's eight reindeer. She is still at the adoption center. You get her tomorrow."

"Thanks so much." Jay said kissing me all over my face.

"Okay, I'm going to go make cinnamon rolls now." said Toby.

"Can I help?" asked Tim.

"Sure come on."

Then I sat down on the couch. Jay sat next to me and put his arms around my neck.

"I can't believe I'm getting a puppy. That's all I ever wanted. I also wanted someone to love, but I already got that. Thank you."

"You are absolutely welcome."

We turned on the t.v.. A Christmas movie was on. Then Toby and Tim brought out some cinnamon rolls. We all watched The Christmas Carol and ate.

Jay POV

After the movie I went to take a shower. In the shower, I felt the warm water on my face. Then washed my hair. I got out and put on pants and an ugly sweater. I was only wearing it because my grandma made it. Then I went back downstairs. CJ was watching tv. And Tim and Toby were talking in the doorway of the kitchen.

"Tim and Toby, you have to kiss now."

"Wait. What?"

"Look up." It was mistletoe.

"Uh no." Tim said leaving and sitting down on the couch next to CJ.

"Tonight we're having another dinner thingy."

I called and invited my dad, Caleb's, and Lily. Paul was busy. We started to set up again. Toby and Tim were cooking the ham and the other food. After that we sat down to eat. Caleb sat next to me. Tim and Toby sat on my other side. My dad and CJ's dad were talking. Tim started to eat.

"Wait, is there any peanuts in this?"

"No. I made sure."

After a while. Our dad's and my cousin left. Tim stayed a little longer. Then an hour later. Tim got ready to go. But outside it was snowing pretty bad. Half the roads were blocked.

"Tim you can't go home. It's to dangerous."

"Then where am I going to go?"

"You can stay here tonight."

"But I don't have a bed. And I can't sleep on the couch."

"You can take my room." said Toby.

"What about you?"

"I used to sleep in a car. I think I'll be okay sleeping on the couch."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes now go to sleep."

Tim went into Toby room, and Toby layed down on the couch. Then I went upstairs and sat on the edge of the bed. CJ sat down next to me. I looked over at his brown eyes. We sat silently for a minute. Then I grabbed his chin and kissed his soft lips. He smiled into the kiss. Then I felt his hand in my hair, as he kissed harder. He pulled away and smiled.

"Love you Jaycee Waycee."

I lightly punched his shoulder.

"Don't call me that. But, I love you Caleb Waleb."

Then we layed down in bed. I couldn't wait to get my pup tomorrow. I was going to be the best puppy daddy ever.

"Merry Christmas Jason."

"Merry Christmas Caleb."

Then I fell asleep.

//Please enjoy cakers.//