Chapter 45- Prank

//Warning: May contain weird sounds. Gross weird sounds. Sounds you might not want to hear. You have been warned.//

March, spring break

Tim POV

Me and Toby were sitting on the couch and were holding hands. Toby was telling me a story about when he was in kindergarten. It was getting to the good part. Then I heard a crash. I looked over at the stairs. Caleb was lying at the bottom of them, he must of fell down them. Then Jason came running down the stairs.

"Great Caleb, now you ruined our cover." Jason said.

"Oh I'm alright, thanks for asking." Caleb said standing.

"You guys are so mean. Why must you always spy on us?" Toby asked.

"We don't spy, we watch from a distance."

"Same thing." Me and Toby said at the same time.

"Yeah whatever. Listen I gotta go do something." Jason said.

"Can I come?" Caleb asked.

"Uh sorry no. Bye."

Then he left. Caleb went into the bathroom.

"We need to get them back for spying on us. They do it all the time and I'm tired of it." Said Toby.

"Yeah you're right."

Then Justin came in the door.

"Justin come here. We need your help."

"What?"

"We're getting Caleb and Jason back since they always spy on us. We need you to keep Caleb up stairs. I'm thinking we do a prank." Toby said.

"I can totally keep Caleb upstairs, actually I can take him to my house if you like."

"Great idea."

After a while, Caleb came out of the bathroom, and Justin and him left.

"Okay Toby, what's our genius plan?"

"I got an idea for a prank. Come here." He pulled me inside the hall closest.

"Hmm, okay Tim, take your shirt off."

"What? Why?"

"Just do it. It's part of the prank."

So I took my shirt off. I felt cold without it, so I wrapped my arms around me so I could try and stay warm.

"Hmm, oh I got it! Undo your pants."

"What?"

So I unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. Then Toby left and came back with a lot of stuff. He had a lollipop and some water. He even had a box of condoms.

"Uh, why do you have those?"

"You'll see." He said with a smirk.

The truth is, I was scared of this prank. Then Toby whispered what we were going to do in my ear. I couldn't help but laugh. After we set up, we called Justin and told him the genius plan. After awhile Caleb and Jason were both upstairs talking. Justin was watching something on tv. It was almost time.

CJ POV

"Wanna see what those two are doing?" asked Jason.

"Sure." I said.

We ran downstairs and saw Justin watching tv.

"Hey do you know where Tim and Toby are?"

"I THINK THEY'RE IN THE CLOSET." he yelled.

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL." I said walking over to the closest.

I was about to open the door, but I stopped when I heard the sounds. I heard a moan. They I heard some banging sounds. I heard a sound that sounded like somebody sucking on something. Then I heard muffled voices. The voices said-

"Ooh, uh, T-Toby."

"T-T-Tim."

This may sound gay, heck I am gay, but this, this was pretty hot and sexy. I pressed my ear against the door to hear better. The more I heard, the more I sweat, so I fanned myself with my hand. I looked over at Jason. He looked disgusted.

"Sometimes you disgust me Caleb."

"What? It's hot."

Then the sounds stopped. Suddenly the door swung open, causing me to fall backwards. When I sat up I saw a shirtless Tim. He and Toby looked sweaty. I looked over their shoulders into the closest. It was a mess. There was even a box of condoms on the floor.

"You guys have fun?" I asked. Jay looked disgusted and angry.

They didn't say anything. Then they busted out laughing.

"We got them good." they said giving each other high fives.

"What?" I asked confused.

"It was all a prank to get you back for spying on us." Toby said.

"Yeah. Besides we would never do this in your house, or anywhere. I have only kissed him once anyways."

"So it was fake?" Jay asked.

"Yeah. Did it sound okay, I mean you should know what it sounds like?" Tim asked causing Jay to blush.

"Yeah Jay." I said smiling.

"Shut up Caleb, or I will smack the smile off your face."

"Sorry, sorry." I said putting my hands up in defense.

"Whatever." He said sitting on the couch.

"That was a great prank. How did you make all those sounds?"

"The kissing sound was Tim. He was making out with a can of paint. The banging sound was us banging on the table. The bj sound was me sucking on a lollipop. And the moaning sound was me eating a warm chocolate chip cookie.

"Why do you look sweaty?"

"It's water."

"Hey Justin, did you know about this?" I asked.

"Yes." he said not looking away from the tv.

"Is that why you wouldn't let me leave until Jay got home."

"Yes."

"Why did you yell earlier saying they were in the closet?"

"To signal them to start the prank."

"Well I got to admit that this was a great prank."

"Caleb, we heard what you said earlier." Tim said.

"What do you mean?"

"We heard you say that it was hot."

"What? You heard that?"

"Yes. Do you listen to this stuff often?"

"What? No."

That made Jay laugh.

"Well we're sorry for spying on you. We'll try not to do it against." he said.

"Good."

Then we laughed and talked a bit more until everyone was ready for bed.

//Please enjoy cakers.//