Chapter 28- Christmas Eve

//Real quick, Tim has black hair and green eyes.//

Toby POV

Ah Christmas eve. I love the holidays. Me and my parents used to go look at the lights and drink hot cocoa.

Then I got up and started making breakfast. I made pancakes. As I was mixing the batter, I looked out the window. I saw snow! A large white blanket of snow! It looked like the winter wonderland!

"Caleb, Jason, you have to see this. It's snowing!"

As soon as I said that, Caleb came running down the stairs. He had a smile on his face and he was only wearing his boxers. Jason, was wearing sweat pants without a shirt, and was still half asleep. He almost fell down the stairs. When Caleb looked out the window, his mouth opened all the way.

"Oh. My. Gosh. Jay, we have to play in the snow."

"But I don't have a coat."

"Well, let's go get you one."

Caleb got ready and then ate a few pancakes, then he and Jason started heading out the door.

"Tobs, ya need anything?"

"No, I have a coat."

"Okay. We'll try to hurry back. Don't open the door for Bitch."

"Okay bye."

Then I sat down to eat my pancakes, and drink my orange juice. Then there was a knock on the door. I looked out the window. It was Tim. He had snow all over him and he was shivering. I ran over and opened the door.

"Tim, come in. Caleb and Jason aren't here right now."

He came in and I took his coat off. Then he sat down on the couch. Then I gave him a warm blanket.

"Why are you here?"

"Well I was going to drive, but my car wouldn't start."

"Wait, you walked all the way here?"

"Uh, yeah."

"Dude, you could've gotten really sick."

"I wanted to."

"Why?" I asked, he was still shivering.

Then his eyes started getting watery and he pulled me into a hug. He was crying into my shoulder.

"B-because, My girlfriend broke up with m-me."

"There, there." I said patting his back.

"I was so nice to her. I bought her stuff, and cared for her when she was sick. She said she loved me. But then she cheated. I caught her kissing another guy, then she left me. This morning. Oh Christmas Eve."

"Shh, I know. I know. Girls are bitchs. Some are like evil monsters sent by the devil. Some are nice though." I said moving some hair from his eyes.

"But I still love her."

"I know. You'll get over her, and when you do, you'll find another perfect girl. It'll be true love."

"Toby, true love isn't real. Except for Jason and Caleb. I mean they are adorable."

Then he pulled away and rubbed his eyes. Then he smiled evily.

"Toby, make me a grilled cheese sandwich and hot chocolate."

So I got up and went into the kitchen. I heard the tv turn on. Then I made him his food. I sat down next to him and he ate. Then he cried in my shoulder again.

CJ POV

Buying things for Jay isn't fun. He kept changing his mind. Finally he chose a big, blue coat. We drove home in silence, because Jason fell asleep. It took us forever to get home because of all the snow. Finally we got home. I opened the door and Tim was here, and he was crying.

"Awww, what's wrong Tim?"

"His girlfriend cheated on him, then left him. On Christmas Eve."

"Oh. That's so sad." I said sitting next to Toby.

"I know how it feels. My girlfriend cheated on me, and now she wants me back, and says she's sorry. I'm like bitch please." Said Jay. That made Tim chuckle.

"I know what'll cheer you up. Snow ball fight."

Everyone agreed. We all got on coats, and mittens, and scarves. Then we headed outside.

"Let's go on teams. Me and Jason. Tim and Toby."

"Okay."

"3,2,1 START!"

I grabbed a ball of white snow and threw. I hit Tim's shoulder. Then I got hit with a snow ball, in my face. It was cold and wet. Then I threw another one, and it hit Toby's face. I saw one flying, so I ducked.

Jay POV

I threw a snow ball and hit Tim's back. After awhile of snow ball fighting, we made a snow man. It was terrible.

"Let's name him Squiny Jenkins." Said CJ proudly.

"What? No. He should be Icey." I said

"Squiny Jenkins."

"Icey."

After awhile we went with Icey Jenkins. Then we went inside and Caleb and Toby went into the kitchen to make cookies. Me and Tim sat on the couch.

"I'm sorry about your girlfriend. You two have been dating for 3 years."

"It's okay. The snow ball fight, and Toby's grilled cheese really helped. I will try to let go. I thought about it while we were having the snow ball fight. She is a dumb bitch. She is missing all of this," he said pointing to himself, "besides, it's hard to be sad when you are near three great friends."

"That was so cheesy. I'm just kidding." I said putting my arm around him.

"Who wants cookies and hot cocoa." CJ and Toby said bringing out plates and mugs.

We sat around eating, drinking and talking. After an hour we ordered pizza. We ate and watched sports on tv. Then Toby stood up and put his coat.

"Well guys it's time for me to go. I'll see you later."

"Bye." We said standing up and giving him hugs.

"Wait you're going to walk all the way home?" Toby asked.

"Uh yeah, I guess so."

But I wasn't going to let that happen. So we all drove him home.

"Bye Tim," I said again, "don't do anything stupid."

"Okay."

Then we went home. When we got there Toby went to bed. So did me and CJ.

"How long have you known Tim?"

"Forever I think."

"I feel bad for the guy. His girlfriend is stupid. He is awesome."

"Me too. Jessica shouldn't have cheated. I thought they were perfect, but I guess they're not. If I see her I'll punch her."

Then we fell asleep.

//Please enjoy cakers.//