Chapter 4- Doughnuts

JASON'S POV

I ran downstairs to the kitchen. I grabbed the milk, and Lucky Charms and ate. After I ate my cereal I ran upstairs. "Why the rush, Jason." said my grandma. "I promised to meet Caleb in five minutes." I yelled back. I grabbed my phone, books, and bag, and ran out the door. "Hey Caleb." I called him over, "What's up." "Oh nothing." he said with a stupid smile on his face. He was hiding something. He then held up a big brown bag. "Close your eyes and reach in this bag." I reached in the bag. Whatever was in there was squishy and felt a little sticky, maybe. "Now grab it and pull it out." I pulled my hand out and saw that it was a doughnut. It was my favorite flavour. Chocolate glaze." Where did you get these?" I asked eating my doughnut. It was delicious. "Well my dad usually makes breakfast, but his boss wanted him in early, so he bought a box, and I thought I would bring some." he said eating his own doughnut." What is your dad's job?" "He is an assistant to Frederick, who is the editor to some stupid magazine. My dad says he's really mean." "He sure sounds mean. My dad was mean. He was nice until my mom died, then he would yell and beat me every day." "Oh.... " That was the end of our conversation. When we got to school, I said, "I'll be right back Caleb. I have to go to the bathroom."

        CALEB'S POV

I wish Jason never went to the bathroom!!! After he left, I stopped to look at the bulletin board. I heard foot steps behind me. I turned around. I was face to face with Toby. We were only like one inch apart. He had an angry expression on his face. To be honest, it scared me a little. I gulped. "H-H-Hey T-Toby." I stuttered and backed away. "I'm going to beat your ass, you little bitch." He yelled. "But Toby I didn't do anything to you." I said scratching the back of my head. " You should have never come to this school." "It's only my second day, and I haven't bothered you at all." "Your face has." And with that he punched me right in my face. I felt pain rage from my head to toes. He punched me right in the eye. Yeah that's gonna leave a mark. Then he walked away like nothing even happened. Then Jason came back. "Oh my god, what happened to your eye, are you O.K." "Toby just came up to me and started yelling and was being a jerk. Then he punched me."  "That freaking idiot is such a bully. He always picks on the new or weak kids, no offense." " Non taken." I lied, just because you say no offense, doesn't mean that it's not offensive. I am not weak, at least I don't think so. Then I went to my classes. They were so boring and hard. High school was bad, college isn't bad, it's horrible.
5 hours later
  Yes school is over! "Hey" I said as Jason came up to me. "You sure you're ok. Your eye looks really bad." " Yeah. I am A O.K." "Hey Jason, last night I had a weird dream Toby punched me, and he did today. " "O.K. that's weird, I had a dream where I punched Toby because he punched you, and call me Jay." "Jay, I like that.Hey I have a random question, what's your last name. "Oh, it's Bluee. Bluee with 2 e's." "Lucky your last name is a color. Mine is Welsh. Caleb John Welsh Jr. " "Can I call you CJ?" he asked. "Hmmm. Sure!" No one ever gave me a nickname, not even my dad. "We can be called CJ and Jay, best buds. " "NO. It should be Jay and CJ. " He argued. Then we laughed a bit. I just noticed how handsome he is. His blonde hair, blue eyes and cute piercings.

   //Heyy thanks for reading my story guys. It seriously means a lot. //