Chapter 30- Water Fight

CJ POV

I woke up to Jay running around, throwing stuff everywhere. He had a big smile on his face.

"You excited?"

"Very."

Then I went downstairs, being dragged by my wrist, by Jason. Toby was sleeping on the couch. And Tim was drinking coffee in the kitchen.

"Morning guys." He said.

Then I grabbed some coffee and a poptart and ate. After awhile Toby woke. He sat up rubbing his neck.

"Sleep well Tobs?"

"Not really."

"Sorry again about stealing your room."

"It's alright." 

Then we got into the car and drove to the adoption center. The whole time, Jason was jumping up and down in his seat. He had a huge smile on his face. Finally we got there. Jay was the first person out. He ran inside faster than the speed of light. When we got in, the lady showed us to Cupid's cage. She was sleeping. The lady took her out and gave her to Jay. Then she gave him a starter kit and her adoption certificate. In the car, he put her collar on and pet her soft golden fur.

When we got home, Jay went and put her in our room. I am glad he is so happy. Then he went to the hall closest and pulled something out. It was two water guns.

"Hey we're going play a water gun fight."

"Outside? But it's freezing out there." I asked.

"No idiot. The water would freeze. It'll be in here. Okay, two teams. Me and Caleb. One team is it. The other team hides. Me and Caleb are it first. If we find you, we squirt you. Got it?"

"Yes."

Tim POV

I was on Toby's team. I love games.

"You can't hide in our room." Said Jay, "I don't want Cupid getting hurt. We start upstairs. We'll give you twenty seconds to hide. Go!"

They ran upstairs.

"Okay Tim. I know the perfect spot. The hall closest." He whispered.

So we ran over and got inside. It was more roomier than I thought. It was dark except for the light under the door. It had a musty smell. There were paint cans and cleaning supplies. I tried to keep my breathing quiet. We waited and waited. I heard them run by a couple of times. It was getting a little stuffy in there so I moved a little. Then I started falling back, but Toby caught me by my waist and I grabbed his arms.

"Whoa. You almost fell there Tim my friend."

"Yeah thanks for catching me. I could have fallen and hit my head on those paint cans, and died."

Then the door swung open and I got squirted with water.

Jay POV

We almost gave up until we heard talking. We went over and opened the door squirting our water guns. I turned and high fived CJ. Then I looked back at Tim and Toby. Toby was holding Tim's waist and Tim's hands were on Toby's chest.

"Uh. It's not what it looks like." said Toby.

I looked over at Caleb who was suppressing a laugh. Then Toby let go and Tim stood up spitting water out of his mouth and rubbing it out of his eyes.

"I almost fell, but Toby caught me."

"Yeah okay." I said with a smirk.

"I'm serious. Nothing happened. Besides I'm straight. And so is Toby." I looked at Toby who was nodding with a serious expression on his face.

"Okay, okay. Sorry. It's your turn to be it.

After playing a little more, Tim went home and Toby went to sleep. Me and CJ went up to my room and played with Cupid. After awhile Caleb passed out. Then I fell asleep with Cupid by my feet.

//Please enjoy even if it's short. Later cakers.//