Chapter 35- Midnight Picnic

CJ POV

It was the morning. The weather outside was still really cold. Me and Jay were snuggled together on the couch watching tv. And Toby was doing God  knows what in the kitchen. Then the front door opened. It was Tim. We all stood there in complete silence. We were waiting to see if he would be a jerk or a nice friend. After about 5 minutes of silence, he smiled.

"Hey guys." We all let out a sigh. He wasn't going to be a jerk today.

"Hey Tim." I said smiling.

Then he walked into the kitchen. All of a sudden I heard an Awww come from the kitchen. I got up to see what it was, but Jay pulled me back down on the couch.

"Uh, you can't see that yet. It's a surprise."

What? A surprise? So I turned on the Tv. It was the news. It was showing an image of police at some old, creepy house. Then it showed them arresting a blonde girl. It was Lily. We saw her struggling. Then the camera zoomed in on her face.

"You'll pay for this Jason Bluee." She yelled to the camera.

Jason turned a bright shade of pink, which was adorable. Then he clicked of the tv. Toby had a big, stupid grin on his face. And Tim was behind him eating an apple.

"Someone's blushing." Toby said, causing Tim to chuckle.

"I'm not blushing, I'm just embarrassed, okay."

"Hey Jay, now you're famous." I said laughing.

"Haha very funny." He said rolling his eyes and standing up.

Later

Jay POV

I'm so excited for tonight. I'm giving CJ his make up Christmas present, since I only got him a watch. I was giving him a surprise midnight picnic! I said. I looked over at the clock. It was 11:29. We have to be there by midnight. We have to leave now. I went into the kitchen and grabbed the surprise picnic basket. Then I put it in the car.

"Caleb, come on. We're leaving."

"Okay, coming." Then we got into the car.

After a while, we got to a park. We walked up a path. Then we got to a hill. There was a bench. If you sit on the bench, you could see so much. My mom used to take me here to watch the sun set.

"What are you planning?"

"We're having a midnight picnic." I said setting down the blanket and food.

"Why?"

"To make up for getting you a watch."

"But I love this watch." He said looking down at his wrist.

So we sat down to eat. There were strawberries and melon. There was chocolate, for the strawberries. There were also little sandwiches and coke. This was perfect. We ate and CJ got some chocolate on his lip. So I leaned in and kissed him.

"Yummy. Chocolate."

"Hey I got a question. Has Tim found another  girl yet?"

"No."

"Jay, if Toby and Tim weren't straight, they would make a cute couple." He said taking a coke.

"Yeah, they're always talking to each other."

"To bad their straight. Toby even said girls sexually turn him on."

Then we ate more.

Toby POV

After Jason and Caleb left, me and Tim decided to watch a movie. We sat there. The only sounds were, the tv and Tim eating an apple. What is it with Tim and apples? Then I looked over at him munching and crunching. He also looked at me. Then I got lost. I got lost in his bright green eyes.

I must like the color green, because I couldn't turn away. They were like sparkling emeralds. I finally decided to go into the kitchen. And Tim followed me.

"What cha doing?"

"Oh, just throwing away the apple core. What are you doing?" He said, throwing away the apple core. Obviously.

"Just getting a drink."

I grabbed a drink and leaned against the counter. Then he came over to me. He smiled a warm smile, that made me feel weird. This he starred at me with his emerald eyes. After awhile, I sat back down on the couch. A little later CJ and Jay came in the front door talking to each other.

"I didn't mean to spill my drink. Honest." Caleb said.

"Okay, whatever. You owe me a new jacket though."

"Okay. I'll buy you a new one."

After they went upstairs, Tim laughed.

"Even when they're mad at each other, they're so cute together." Tim said.

I have a question to ask them. I followed them upstairs. I knocked on the door.

"Guys I have a question."

Then the door flung open and they pulled me inside.

"Is it about Tim?"

"Maybe."

"Awwwwwwwwww." They said at the same time.

"It's just his eyes. I couldn't turn away."

"Do you like him?"

"No. I'm not gay. Just because I think his eyes are like emeralds, doesn't mean I like him."

"Was it like this? I looked into Jason's eyes. Those beautiful blue eyes. It's like all other sounds are blocked out. You just get lost looking in his eyes. I mean those eyes are so freaking be- ow. Jason why did you just elbow me?"

"Stop talking about my eyes. Toby, just wait."

Then I left. I don't like my best friend, do I? No I'm not gay. I will never be gay.

Tim POV

His eyes are, are amaz-balls. Like seriously, I couldn't look away. Weird right?

//Please enjoy cakers. Happy Thanksgiving.//