Chapter 37- Truth

Toby POV

I fell asleep after I talked to Caleb. A little while later I was awoken by the sound of running and screaming. I got up and opened the door. It was Jason and Caleb, of course.

"Hey, do you think you guy's could shut up?"

Right as I said that, there was a knock on the door. I swallowed hard. My hands felt sweaty and shaky. What the hell is happening? I've never felt this weird before. Caleb went and opened the door. Tim walked in. Should I tell him? What if he hates me?

"We'll leave you two alone." Jason said. Then he and Caleb ran upstairs. Really guys.

"Hey Tim."

"Uh, yeah, hey Toby."

Then for a few minutes we just stood there in awkward silence. I tried not to look at him or his emerald green eyes.

"Just talk already."

I spun around and Jason and Caleb were sitting at the top of the stairs spying on us. How rude is that. Then they ran into the bedroom.

"Uh, Toby?"

"I've got something to tell you."

"Me too."

Then we stood there in silence again. Then we both sighed and started talking at the same time.

"I like you." We said at the same time.

"Wait. What?"

"No you talk first."

"Stop saying the same thing as me."

"Ugh." We said sitting on the couch.

He likes me. Is it true? What is gonna happen? I'm so confused. This is all probably just a dream. What is happening? I thought.

"So, you like me, as in more than a friend?" Tim asked.

"Uh yeah. You like me?"

"Uh yeah."

Jay POV

We were still spying on them. We couldn't help ourselves. It was just too adorable. They just told each other that they like each other. That was so brave. I looked over at CJ who had a huge grin on his face. I had the sudden crave for a kiss, so I tapped his shoulder.

"What?"

"Caleb, can I have a kiss?"

"Uh sure. But why now?"

"Because I want a kiss now."

So I leaned in until we were only centimeters apart. Then I filled in the space in between us. His lips were warm and soft. He smiled into the kiss. Then I put my hand under his chin. Then I brushed my tongue on his lip asking for entrance. He let me in. Then our tongues battled for dominance. After I won, Caleb kissed harder causing me to fall back. Caleb was laying on top of me. Then my hands went to his shoulders and got lower and lower and-

"Guys."

We pulled apart and I looked down the stairs. Tim and Toby were staring up at us. Caleb was still on top of me, his hands were on my shoulders. My hands were at his waist. I felt my cheeks burning.

"Why we're you guys making out?" Tim asked.

"Uh, none of your business." Caleb said blushing.

"Uh guys, I have some important news." said Toby.

"What?"

"Uh, me and Tim are uh, together."

"What? Your dating."

"Uh yeah, after a lot of talking, we agreed."

"Oh my god, I'm so happy." Caleb said running to give them a hug.

"Yeah, I knew you would be a great couple if you were gay." I said standing up.

"Please don't use that word. It's weird." Toby said.

Then we sat down and watched a movie.

//Sorry it's short. Please enjoy cakers.//