Chapter 3- Dreams

JASON'S POV
  I woke up after having the weirdest dream I had since the one with the flying waffles. It had Caleb and Toby in it. Why? Then I get a phone call. It was from my cousin Lily. "Lily, what do you want it's 5 o'clock in the morning." I wine. "Shut up Jason. I have great news. I just got a job. I am a cook for a new pizza restaurant. Culinary school really paid off."" I am so happy for you, but couldn't this wait. "" Sorry. I was just so happy and needed to tell someone.Well bye grumpy. Talk to you later.""Ugh." I say after she hung up. I rolled over trying to get more sleep. I gave up trying and turned on the t.v.. Then I finally fell asleep.
    CALEB'S  POV

I couldn't stop thinking of that dream. I could feel Toby punching me, even though he wasn't there. I hate Toby already and I don't know him that well. I heard the car door shut. Dad is home I said to myself. I ran down to see him. He looked sleep deprived and angry. "Hey buddy how are you?" He said when he saw me. "Fine. How was work?" "Well I almost got fired. My boss is like the devil himself." My dad worked in an office. He was the assist of the editor of some stupid magazine. His boss is named Frederick. He is a real mean guy. He would fire a man at the drop of a hat. He already went through 26 assists! Can you believe it? 26! "I made a new friend today dad. His name is Jason. I also have an enemy. He is Toby." "Well good for you son. Now, don't let that Toby bother you. Now go back to bed." said my dad.

//Sorry these chapters are kinda short. I make longer ones I promise. Please enjoy. And thanks for the support.//