Chapter 38- Double Date

Tim POV

He is  my boyfriend. I don't know if I'm happy, or questioning everything. I don't think being gay is that weird, but Toby does. Anytime anyone says anything about it, he bites his lip and looks down. But I'll help him get over it.  I thought. Me and Toby were watching tv. Then Caleb ran downstairs and pulled Toby to his room. Then Jason pulled me upstairs to his room.

"Uh Jason, what are you doing?"

"Getting you ready for your date."

"What?"

"You, Toby, me and Caleb are all going on a double date."

"Really?"

"Yeah we already have a place reserved."

Then he tried finding something for me to wear. He kept yelling and changing his mind. It was a long, frustrating process. Finally I was ready. I had on jeans, a white shirt, a black leather jacket, and black shoes.

Toby POV

"What is going on Caleb?" I asked after he pulled me into my room.

"I'm getting you ready for our double date."

"Uhhhhhh."

"Don't worry it'll be fine. We'll just look like four friends eating dinner, not gay couples on a date. Promise."

"Uh can I tell you something?"

"Yeah sure. Uh those pants are hideous." He said looking through my closet.

"I don't think it's a good idea dating Tim. I mean I like him, I really like him, but I don't like the gay part. I'm not afraid of gay people, I mean I just, this is just all too weird. I thought I was normal. Why am I not normal? This is all your fault."

"First of all, it's okay, you are normal. If you like someone, everything will be okay. Secondly, why am I blamed for everything. Jason blamed me because Cupid chewed up one of his shoes. And Tim blamed me because the apples were gone, I only ate one."

After forever, he finally found something for me to wear.

CJ POV

Toby better not have second thoughts on dating Tim. If Toby dumps him, and Tim is sad, then I'll be sad. They are perfect. I thought as I drove Toby to our destination. Jay and Tim are riding in another car. We were going to some fancy pizza place, and Jay's cousin Lily works there. Finally we arrived. I went up to the front desk.

"Hello. How may I help you?"

"I'm here for the reservation of four, with the last name Welsh."

"Okay you'll be seated in a moment."

A few minutes later a waiter came out and showed us to our seats. I sat next to Toby, who was messing with a fork. Then Jay came and sat across from me, Tim was across from Toby. Then I realized something stupid. Tim and Toby where wearing the same thing. Jay noticed too.

"Guys you are wearing the same thing." I said laughing.

"It appears we are." said Tim.

"Really guys?" Toby said.

"What can I say, great minds think alike." I said looking over at Jay.

We sat in awkward silence just looking around at each other. Then the waiter came back asking what we wanted to drink.

"Coke." I said smiling. I love coke.

"Diet Coke." Jay said.

"Pepsi." Tim and Toby both said.

Then we sat in awkward silence. After awhile I got bored.

"Uh I need to go to the restroom." I said standing up.

"Me too." Jay said following me.

We didn't go to the restroom, we went and hid behind a decorative plant.

"Maybe this wasn't a good idea."

"Yeah I think you're right."

I looked over at our table, the waiter came back and set down our drinks. After he left,, we continued to watch them. Then, finally, they started talking. After awhile they were laughing and having a good time.

"Let's go back over."

"Okay."

We went and sat down next to them.

"Hey guys."

"Oh hey Caleb and Jason." Tim said smiling. "we were just talking about stupid things people do."

Then we were all laughing and having a great time. Then the waiter came and asked us what we wanted to eat. We then ordered a large half-cheese, half-pepperoni pizza. I like cheese better. After we ate, we got our bill. The normal price for four large drinks and a large pizza at this place is $35.00. But because of Lily, it was only $20.00. Yay cousin discount. Then we all drove to our house. When we got there we sat down and talked.

"So Tim, Toby, did you enjoy the date?"

"Yeah." they said at the same time, smiling.

I think Toby is beginning accept that he is gay, because he and Tim were holding hands. For the first time!

"Awww. You guys are adorable." I said.

"What did we do?"

"You're holding hands of course."

"Oh uh, well I gotta go. Bye Toby. Bye Jason and Caleb." Tim said.

"Bye Tim." Toby said hugging him.

Then he left, Toby went to his room, and me and Jay went up to his room and fell asleep.

//Enjoy cakers.//