Chapter 42- Rain

Jay POV

After Justin dropped us off, Tim went home, he was still in a mood. Toby went to bed and so did me and Caleb. While I was laying there in bed, I began to think. I'm in love with Caleb. I don't know what I would do without him. I would probably die. Life without him would be like hell. I love him so much that I can't help it. I need him in my life. There's something I need to do, no matter what, even if it hurts him for awhile. Then I fell asleep.

CJ POV

When I woke up, Jay was still asleep. He was gripping onto my arm. I tried to get up, but I woke him up too. He sat up and smiled.

"Morning."

"Morning love." He said kissing my nose.

I got up and went downstairs. Soon, like every morning, we were all in the living room. Then Jay stood up and ran upstairs. He came down wearing clothes and was holding something small in between his fingers.

"Justin, Tim, Toby. Come on were going."

"What about me?"

"Uh we'll be right back. Love you."

Then they all left me. I went over and moved the curtain and peaked out. Jay was talking, he looked a little nervous, I think. Then Justin smiled and so did Tim and Toby. I was utterly confused. Then they drove off. I was tempted to follow them, but I didn't.

Many hours later

Finally they got back. As soon as they came in the door, Jason ran over and hugged me. I was still utterly confused.

"Sorry I took so long. I love, love, love you."

"Uh, it's fine. And you don't have to tell me you love me, I know that."

"I have some great news. We're going on another double date tonight."

"Really?" said Justin.

"Oh, Justin, you can come too."

"Ha. No that's alright. I want to do some stuff here in North Carolina, since I'm leaving tomorrow."

"Awww, please don't go." I pleaded.

"I'm sorry Caleb, I have to."

"Oh okay." I sighed.

Then I went upstairs to get dressed.

Toby POV

Another date. I wonder what will happen. I thought getting ready. I looked out the window. There were clouds in the sky and it was dark and looked as if it would rain. Then I walked out of my room. Tim was ready. We sat down and waited for Caleb and Jason.

"Ha. You know they're probably making out again."

"Probably."

Then they came down the stairs. Caleb was walking down the stairs, and he was literally pulling Jason who was behind him, holding his arm. Ever since this morning, Jason has been really clingy. He was constantly holding onto Caleb, as if he would just dissolve into thin air. He told him that he loved him like every second.

"What took you guys so long?" Tim asked.

"Well, it's kinda hard to change when someone won't stop hanging onto you." Caleb said looking at Jason.

"Well I'm going out now." Justin said leaving.

Then all four of us got into the car and went to the restaurant. We were going to a restaurant where we wouldn't get a discount. But this morning Jason got tons of money from his dad. We went into the building and were directed to our table. Then our server came to ask us what we wanted.

"Coke."

"Pepsi."

"Lemonade."

"Uh, hmm. Oh I want Dr Pepper." Caleb said.

After awhile of us talking and eating. A couple came in the door. It was a brunette girl and her blonde boyfriend. All of a sudden Tim freaked out. He grabbed my arm and tried hiding his face, while pulling me to the door. We walked out, leaving Jason still clinging to Caleb.

"Tim, what's going on?"

"That was my ex girlfriend. I'm sorry I just wanted to get away from her."

It was now raining. We walked for awhile getting soaked. Finally we stopped. We just looked at each other. I could see his eyes glisten in the cool rain as his dark hair was dripping down his face. I hate making first moves, but it had to be done. I wrapped my arm around his waist and pulled him closer to me then I leaned in until we were very close. Then I filled the space in between our lips. I was kissing a guy. And I liked it.

Jay POV

As soon as they left, we decided to follow them. We searched in the pouring rain.

"Ugh, where the hell are-" I couldn't finish because Caleb covered my mouth.

"Shh, look." Be said pointing.

Oh. My. Triple. Gosh. They were kissing in the rain. It was so romantic.

"I've always wanted a kiss in the rain." CJ said smiling.

"Okay."

I pulled him in for a kiss. A few seconds later, he pulled away and spit water out of his mouth and rubbed his eyes.

"Ugh, never mind. I got water in my mouth. That was hard." he said. I had to agree.

//Sorry it's short. I was busy. Please enjoy cakers.//