Chapter 1 & 2- Friends

Chapter 1

Jason POV

One day I was walking and thinking. I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I have a nose piercing and ear piercing. I wear a black ring on my pointer finger. My mom died 2 years ago. My dad hates me and beats me. I live with my grandmother. I am attending my last year of college. I want to be a director and make great movies. When I got to class I thought. Can't believe summer's over. I noticed something odd, it was a guy I have never seen before must be new.

Caleb POV

My name is Caleb. I have light brown hair and hazel eyes. My mom died a week before school started. Suddenly someone threw a pen at me. I saw a guy with brown hair that was cut short. He was tall and muscular. Great I already have an enemy on my first day. Some one saw and told him to stop. Then he whispered to me, "Don't worry about Toby. He is mean to everyone. So hi I'm Jason." "Hi Jason I'm Caleb."

// I know chapter one is short but please enjoy .Thanks//

CHAPTER TWO

A few hours later school ended. Jason ran up and met me. We talked for awhile and suddenly became good friends. I thought that there was something strange about Jason. It is just weird. "Bye" I shouted as I reached my house. I grabbed a snack and went up to my room to do my homework. Then I fell asleep.

It was dark in an alley. Toby was there. He started throwing punches left and right. They caught my nose. Blood fell. I fell in pain. I was alone.

I woke up. It's just a dream I sighed in relief.

Jason POV

I was eating pizza and watching a random tv show. Then I went to the bathroom and took a shower. While in the shower, I thought about today and how I  met Caleb. Then I got out and dried off. My eyes wandered to a picture of my mom and dad. I miss you mom I thought.

I was walking. I saw a bloody figure on the dark ground. I helped him out and punched Toby. "Pick on someone your own size" I yelled.

Then I woke up. "Why was Caleb in my dream" I said to myself. Then...........

//Cliff hanger. Bam. Please enjoy and let me know if you want more. Thanks.//