Chapter 18- Idiot

Jay POV

"Caleb you have to wake up, we need to take the flight home." I swear trying to get him up is like trying to wake a dead person.

"Never. Let me sleep forever."

"So you want me to kill you?"

"No. Just I'm not waking up."

"Fine, then I guess we'll leave you here."

"Okay. I'm fine with that."

"Really? Okay I'm going and I'm taking your wolf."

"Wait I'm up. I'm up."

"Ha. I knew that would work."

"Bitch."

He got up, yawned, and rubbed his eyes. He got dressed and we walked down to the breakfast place. He ate eggs and toast. I ate cereal. The truth is, I hate warm breakfast. Unless it's doughnuts. I don't really like warm food in general.

"So boys you excited to go back home?" said my dad.

"I'm not."

"Why Caleb?" I asked.

"Because, I like free food, and swimming."

"Don't we all CJ. Don't we all. I do want to go home though, I miss that place."

We went back to our room and started packing. Then we checked out. Time to go home. On the plane, my dad was talking to the guy sitting next to him, which makes me happy. Me and CJ watched Amazing Spider Two. Then we complained about the peanuts.

"These are disgusting. They taste like butt." said CJ.

"No. They taste like balls."

"Ok. First of all, how do you know what balls taste like?"

"How do you know what butt tastes like?"

"I don't know how to answer that. Secondly, what kind of balls? Like bouncy balls or-

"Uh bouncy balls duh. What kind of, oh, never mind. No but seriously I mean bouncy balls. I accidentally ate a piece of one once."

"Ha. That makes sense."

"You know your an idiot, right?"

"Yes I know, idiot."

"Idiot."

"Idiot."

It went on like that for awhile. Then the lady behind us got mad. Yeah, that was fun.

"Hey, guess what?"

"What?"

"In one week it's my 21 birthday."

Huh. I wonder what I'm going to get him.

CJ POV

I just told him it was almost my birthday. I wonder what he's thinking. Probably about what he is going to get me. The truth is I don't need anything. As long as Jason's there, it'll be a happy birthday. I know that sounds sappy, but it's true.

Finally we got home. We unpacked all our stuff. We went out and picked up Wendy's. We sat down and watch some random crap on T.v.

"Hey what do you want for your birthday?"

"I don't friggin care. Anything."

"So it would be alright if I gave you roadkill?"

"What? Jason that's gross."

"What you said you'd like anything."

"Idiot."

"Idiot."

"Love you, I'm going to bed." He said pecking me on the lips.

"Yeah, yeah, love you too. Now go to bed. Tomorrow you'll get a surprise."

After that I went to bed.

I woke up. I'm going to make him breakfast this morning. He's gonna love it. There's going to be eggs, and toast. I got up and went to the kitchen to start working. Sometimes, to help work go by I sing, even though I'm not really a good singer.

Jay POV

A surprise? What kind of surprise? I thought waking up to the bright, blinding sun. I got up and went downstairs. Then I heard Caleb singing, so I walked quieter.

"I won't give up on us

Even if the skies get rough

I'm giving you all my love

I'm still looki- " I stopped him by putting my arms around his waiting and kissing his cheek.

"Hey. You weren't supposed to be up yet. This was supposed to be a surprise."

"I am surprised."

We sat down to eat.

"You know CJ, I don't really like hot breakfast." He frowned, "but this is actually good. Thanks."

"Your welcome."

"I got a surprise too. We're going on a date tonight."

"Really? Where?"

"Some pasta place."

A few hours later

Toby POV

I was at another job, it was at "Big Pete's Pasta Palace" and I was a waiter. I was just assigned to a table. It was Jason and Caleb's table. They were on a date I think so I'm guessing they're boyfriend and boyfriend. I didn't want to serve them. Not because they might be gay, but they hate me. I just don't want to serve them. But I must.

CJ POV

We were waiting for our waiter. He came out and I saw that it was Toby. Why? I didn't want him to see me so I put my forehead on the table, trying to hide my face.

"What would you like to drink."

"Uh, Coke." said Jay.

"Coke."

Jay asked why I was hiding, and I told him. Toby came back a few minutes later with our drinks. I was still hiding.

"Hey you're Toby right?"

"Yep. And your Jason. Now what do you want to eat Jason?"

"Spaghetti with meatballs."

"And what do you want, Caleb?"

Crap he knew it was me.

"Uh, fettuccine alfredo."

After that we ate and went home.

Toby POV

Ha. Caleb is actually funny. He thought he could hide. So after my shift, I went to my car house, and opened my glove box. That's were I keep all my money. I counted it and found out I had 457 dollars. Ugh not enough.

//Hi please enjoy. Next chapter will be good. I promise.//