Chapter 6- Parenting

CJ POV

  Ugh I can't sleep. Then I thought some more. But Jason really is cute. He is my best friend. I don't like him or anything do I? No I don't. I'm not gay, right. No, no I'm not gay. Ugh I'm so confused with all this. I finally fell asleep. With so many thoughts in my head, it actually made me tired.

          It was pouring rain. Me and Jay were walking to school. We heard noises and he grabbed my hand. We ran to a car and hid inside. We were alone, in a dark car. Then..................

      Ugh. Again with the dreams I thought but I wonder what would have happened. I got outta bed. Then I remembered that my dad can't see my eye. So, I put on my jacket and pulled the hood over my head. Then I put some sunglasses on. Downstairs, my dad was drinking coffee and watching the boring news. "Hey buddy." He said when he saw me. "Hey dad." "I made you some of my famous flap Jack's." He said pointing to the kitchen. I ran and ate a few. Then I said sat down with him on the couch. Then he showed me one of those all knowing glances. "Glasses" "Dad, I'm not going to take of my glass- fine. "I said taking them off. "Buddy what happened. Why didn't you tell me." "Toby's what happened. I didn't tell you because I am 20 freaking years old and can take care of my self. The only reason I live here is because I don't make enough money at Subway, ok so stop worrying, sheesh. " " Then make your own breakfast for once." "Dad you know I can't do that, I'm too lazy." "Your not wrong about that," he chuckled "Now go to school." So I did I left and slammed the door. When I walked out, I saw that Jason was angry.

   JAY POV
Earlier: I woke up and stretched. I put on my clothes and ran downstairs for breakfast. My grandma, her name is Judy, was sitting there she looked worried. "What's wrong granny." " I don't want you to hang out with Cable. He seems pretty stupid. " " Well to bad I am 21 and I can hang out with who I want. You can't tell me to hang out with." " Honey, your mom told your dad to take care of you after she died. He didn't. So it's up to me to." "What does it matter who my friend is, even if he is a little stupid or weird." "I don't want him to interfere with your studies." " Ugh, you make no sense." I yelled. Then I stormed out the door. I saw CJ but I was to angry to talk to him, so I walked past him. How can my grandma say he is stupid. He's not. He is just weird. Everyone is weird. I actually think his weirdness makes him cuter. Wait what did I just say. It doesn't matter I'm angry. How does a weird friend interfere with studies. It makes zero sense. Ugh my grandma is telling me what to do even though I am old enough to live on my own. I'm not going to live with her until I finish school and become a movie director. Or until she - I'm not going to finish that sentence. I got to school and went to the bathroom. CJ was still behind.

     CJ POV

He didn't even say anything. Oh well he looked angry. I saw him go inside, and started going in. "Well, well, well, who do we have here" Oh no. Toby " Hey Toby." I said with a nervous smile. I can't believe I have a bully when I'm 20. I'm such a wimp. " Don't hey Toby me gay face." "Um. I'm not gay." "Really? I just saw your bf go to the bathroom." " You mean Jason? He is my friend not my bf. " "Yeah right." He said walking away. He isn't my bf . I don't want him to be, or do I? No I don't.