Chapter 5- Dinner

Jay's POV

"NO. It's Jay and CJ. "I argued. Then we laughed a bit. I saw him staring at me out of the corner of my eye, but I pretended not to notice. "Hey, I gotta go." He said when we came up to his house. "Later Jay." "Later CJ." I called back. He went inside. His eye looked pretty bad. What was his dad gonna think? I went inside and put my shoes by the door and my bag on the hook. "Grandma, I'm home." I went to the cabinet and grabbed a bag of chips. I heard Grandma come up behind me. "How was school?" "Fine Grandma." "Good, now go wash up." I put my chips down and grabbed some clean clothes and went to take a shower. While I was in the shower I thought.
Why was Caleb looking at me. He was literally staring at me. And why was his dream similar to mine. After my thoughts, I got on my clothes and went downstairs. I saw my Grandma at the door talking to someone. I saw CJ. "Why are you here?" I asked. "My dad said I could come over for dinner." "Jason why don't you show him around." "O.k. Grandma." He followed me up to my room. "So this is my room." "I like it. " He said with his dorky smile on his face. I smiled back. "So Jay what are we eating for dinner?" "Well I think we're having tacos." " YAY. I love tacos." He said laughing. " Um , CJ early while walking how, I saw you staring at me. What was that about?" He looked embarrassed. Then he smiled again. " Oh sorry I must have been off in lala land." "You are so weird Caleb." " No you are." Later we ate and laughed. Then CJ went home, and I want to bed. I never finished those chips, that's to bad.

         CJ POV

I went to Jay's home. It was fun. I met his awesome Grandma, who makes a mean chocolate pie. She asked about my eye, I told her I was fine, and asked her to not tell my dad. I got home and turned on the T.v. I was watching the Walking Dead. It was my favorite episode. Then after about an hour, I heard my dad come in the front door. I can't let him see my eye. I turned off the t.v. and pretend to sleep. He opened the door "Love you." He whispered. Then he left. I started to think- Why was I looking at Jason earlier? I wasn't in lala land was I? No I was just looking at his physical appearance, which you gotta admit was pretty cute. Wait did I just call Jay cute? It was a complement. It doesn't mean anything, right? Just go to sleep Caleb and quit worrying.

//Hey cakers. Plz enjoy. I wrote this today, which is Halloween. So, Happy HALLOWEEN.//