// CHAPTER SIXTEEN //

It had gone past midnight and George still wasn't back. Matty claimed whenever George thought he was gonna get lucky he'd book a hotel in an attempt to hide her away from Matty so he wouldn't steal her away. Truthfully at first I thought he was joking, but I honestly wouldn't put it past him. I asked him to drive me home a couple of hours ago but he gave the excuse that George took the keys to his car so I'd have to stay the night. I definitely didn't believe that one, but I wasn't going to argue with the boy that had my heart on lock down. I had class tomorrow with George anyway, so hopefully he'd be back in time to give me a lift. So right now I was currently sat with Matty on the sofa, resting my head on his shoulder as he played with strands of my hair, twirling them around his long fingers. 

"I'm tired." I yawned, rubbing my eyes.

"I'll come to bed with you." Matty said, standing up. 

"Erm no thanks." I half laughed, raising an eyebrow.

"Fineeeeee, sleep in George's bed then you boring shit." Matty grinned, grabbing my wrist gently and pulling me out of my seat. He pointed to the room and I smiled over my shoulder as I walked in and closed the door behind me. The room was as I expected it to be - plain, just like the living room. The concrete floor was as cold as ever on my bare feet as I trudged to the sturdy double bed and started to undress. I was standing in my underwear when the door opened and Matty strolled in, his glasses pushing his hair back and resting on the top of his head. I shrieked and immediately attempted to cover myself up with my hands.

Matty started laughing before shaking his head. He took off his shirt and threw it at me, and I quickly put it on. It was a lot tighter on my body than it was on Matty's, my boobs were stretching the fabric and it only reached just below my pant line. 

"What are you even doing in here!" I hissed, climing into the bed.

"This is my bed." Matty shrugged, before jumping on me and rolling onto the other side.

"You said it was George's!" I scowled, turning to face him in the darkness.

"We share a bed, we're not rich love." He said. I could just about make out his white teeth in the darkness, biting his lower lip. I had to squeeze my legs tight in order to relieve some of the tension he was creating for me down there from this simple thing. It was too easy for him.

"You clearly think you're hilarious." I grinned, pulling the covers up to my chin and tilting my head slightly. 

"I am." He smiled, bopping me on the nose with one of his fingers. He scooted closer to me and lay his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. 

"Whatever you say." I yawned, before turning the other way. Matty quickly slid his arm underneath my head as I moved, enabling him to spoon me comfortably. "For saying you're a ladies man, you sure like your cuddles." 

"Don't get me wrong, I prefer sex." He grinned into my ear, before tugging at my earlobe slightly with his teeth. I batted him away with a hand, before falling to sleep.

I woke up to a bright light hitting my face, the intensity making it hard for me to open my eyes. I winced at the brightness, using the back of my hand to shield my face. As my eyes adjusted, I could see the broken blinds that were the source of the blinding light, but that was what gained the least of my attention. Stood in front of the bed was a completely naked Matty, arms either side of his wardrobe doors peering into it. 

He looked nothing how I imagined he would naked, his bum looked a lot bigger and toned, as did his back. He had broad shoulders and I could just about make out the start of the tattoo on his forearm. Nethertheless, he looked amazing.

"Like what you see?" he called over his shoulder, not looking back at me. I jumped slightly, and immediately diverted my eyes to the wall next to me. He chuckled, before looking back at me over his shoulder. "It's okay, I know I'm hot." He smirked, putting a hand behind his head and one on his hip and posing with a pout.

"Yeah and don't you know it," I smirked "any reason you're naked or were you planning this?" 

"Well you're gonna see me naked eventually, might as well show you what you're in for." He said, before turning around to fully face me.

"Matty!" I screamed, quickly covering my eyes with the palm of my hands. I heard him chuckle again, before a few movements and a clink of a belt buckle. I parted my fingers slightly, peering out from beneath them to see he had now made himself decent, standing shirtless with his signature black skinny jeans with a hole in the knee. 

"You're gross." I giggled. Matty began walked towards me on the bed and sat down next to me, making the bed bounce slightly. "Hey Matty, what are all your tattoos about?"

"This one," he said, pointing to the one directly in the middle of his chest "is for my grandma Annie who passed away. I got 'The 1975' on my arm because we were told we couldn't name our band that so I was like fuck it, they're going to have to if I tattoo it on myself. The names on my feet are my mum and dad - Denise and Timothy. The others are kinda hard to explain, they were just in the moment kind of things. But I love them." Matty smiled to himself, tracing the lines of the deer piece on his arm "Don't regret a single one of them." I smiled and nodded my head slightly, and he smiled back before jumping on top of me suddenly and pushing me back. My head hit the pillow gently and he pinned down my arms with his knees, before grinning evily.

"Don't. You. Dare." I said sternly, looking at his wiggling fingers which were making their way towards my sides. He confirmed my nightmare and started tickling my sides with no mercy, and I had no control over my body bucking beneath him in a desperate attempt to throw him off. I scream with laughter, screwing my eyes shut as I pleaded with him through my fits of laughter to let me go. 

"Matty what the fu-" George's voice sounded, walking into the room and pausing by the doorway. Matty stopped tickling me and looked to him, grinning deviously and panting. I did the same, lying still trying to catch my breath with Matty still pinning me down.

"I'll tell you something Avery, if you scream like that in bed again with Matty I won't be coming in." George grinned, causing Matty to throw a pillow at him.