// WANT TO DECIDE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? //

Wow, been a while right?

I'm not gonna sit here and tell you my whole life story and what's been going on with me and why I've not been writing for months blah blah blah.

BUT

I am gonna sit here and tell you that to make it up to all of you, I've decided that YOU LOT are going to decide what happens in the next few chapters!

Will there be romance? Quite possibly.

Will there be arguments? Almost certainly.

Will there be tears? Probably.

Will there be death? Don't count on it.

SO, I have made a survey on SurveryMonkey that will not only help with my dissertation, but also guide you lot into coming up with something juicy and interesting for me to write about. Obviously, this has limits - on the survey there's a box where you can write what YOU would write the next chapters about, given the chance. Fill it out, pop out your ideas, and we'll see where we're at.

I PROMISE that if you fill this survey out, I'll be banging out chapters left, right and centre.

If you fill these out, please comment on this chapter so I can see who's played a part in making what is probably going to be the best couple of chapters of this book.

Here is the link: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/N6X76YM. If you have trouble copying it from here, there is a link on my Wattpad profile that you can just click and it'll take you straight to it.

There are 2 pages so make sure you fill out both! The survey only takes around 5 minutes to complete.

I'm so sorry I've kept you all in suspense, but I really hope that this makes up for it.

-L x