// CHAPTER THREE //

As I made my way towards my dorms, I couldn't help but repeat George's invite over in my head. I'd known the guy what, 15 minutes? And he was already asking me to get into his car and go to his flat. I'm a trusting person but I'm not naive to the fact he could be a kidnapping, murdering rapist - in that order. But then again, he seemed like such a cool and laid back person and I could do with more of them in my life right now. I love Emily, but her constant need to be on time and prepared drive me insane. As I reached the common room I could see her sat on the corner of the pool table, practically devouring poor Noah's face. He didn't seem to mind though, as he publicly fondled her boob.

It looked like it hurt. What does he think he's doing, making bread? He's kneading her chest. I walked towards her and yanked the hem of her top, sudden enough to get her to remove her face from Noah's for a couple of seconds.

"What?" She huffed, before reconnecting her face with Noah's.

"I need to talk to you, it's urgent." I whined, poking her side.

"I'm busy, go talk to Callum." She replied, barely coming up for air. I sighed and walked off towards our dorm, letting myself in with my key. I slid my shoes off and dumped my bag by the door, before walking towards Callum's room ,who's door was wide open.

"Callum I need to talk to you a minute, I me'" I begin, before being silenced with what I'm witnessing. Callum had his eyes screwed shut and his head resting firmly in his pillow, as his hand moved violently underneath his duvet cover. His eyes snapped open at my voice, before letting out a loud squeal and pushing himself to sit up against the headboard. "GROSS." I shout, sheilding my eyes with the palm of my hand. Callum's laugh filled the room, he literally couldn't get embarrassed about anything.

"Aw Ave don't be like that, you sure you don't want to look?" He teased and I shook my head violently. "Wait for me in the kitchen then and put the kettle on, I need to finish my wank." 

"Again, gross." I mimicked sick noises before turning on my heel and walking to the kitchen area. I flipped the switch on the kettle and eyed the pile of dirty dishes in the sink. I'd do them if I cared about the mess, which I really don't. Another reason why Emily gets annoyed at me - I'm too messy. We attempted to share a room at the beginning of the semester but after two days she went back to the original room she was assigned, literally 3 doors down from me. I kept snapping at her as she re-arranged my entire wardrobe and work folders. I couldn't find a thing, mess just works for me. As soon as I placed the cups of tea on the table, Callum joined me with messy hair and his crumbled boxers on.

"Have fun?" I smiled sarcastically, before sliding into my seat.

"Of course," he winked, sitting down opposite me. "So what's up girlie?"

"Well." I began, before placing the notebook that I grabbed from my bag on the table. "I met a guy today a-"

"You meet guys everyday. They're attracted to your dark humour and big tits." He interrupted, sipping at his tea. I swatted at his arm with a scowl to be returned with a loud, hearty laugh. As much as I loved the boys, they wouldn't ever shut up about my boobs. I tried my best to hide them but they always got in the way just from being so... big. I hated them sometimes, I felt that they brought the wrong kind of attention.

After explaining the whole situation to him, we'd eaten a whole packet of chocolate digestives between us and drank our cups dry.

"I think you should go." he said after a long pause. He pursed his lips together, before speaking again. "He sounds like your kind of guy. You go for the messy, haven't showered in 3 days kinda guy don't you?" 

"Shut up." I scowled. "I don't know though, I'd feel odd going by myself." 

"I'd come with but I've got study group at half 4. Get Brad to go with you?"

"He'd take the piss the entire time!" I sighed, holding my palm in my hands. Callum gave me a sympathetic smile followed by a shrug, before standing up and balancing his cup on the already towering pile of dishes in the sink.

"Well that's all I can suggest really, but I'm afraid talk time with Callum is over as I need to get to class." He said, walking over and hugging me from behind. "If things get really bad you could always flash him." He said into my ear.

"Oh bugger off! You're just as bad as Brad!" I laughed, swatting at him before returning to my room and plonking myself down on the bed.

------------

This was a bad idea. This was a really bad idea. I was stood in the car park alone, cold and miserable. I'd spent at least an hour debating over whether I should change or not, until I decided I couldn't be bothered and instead spent the remainder of my time pinning my long curly hair back before unravelling it again. Why was I so nervous?

"AveRYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" A voice boomed from behind me, and I turned to see Brad skipping towards me. Literally skipping. That's why, I'd invited a moron.

"You better behave yourself I swear to god." I said, crossing my arms. 

"I willllll!" Brad whined, dragging on the word. "Where's mystery man anyway?"

"I guess that'd be me?" George said, suddenly appearing next to us. He smiled sweetly at me and I smiled back, shuffling my feet.

"Woah dude you're huge." Brad gawped, peering up at my new friend. I slapped his arm and glared,warning him to shut his mouth.

"Yeah, I know." he laughed and jangled his set of car keys, "Shall we get going?"

Barely 10 minutes later we arrived outside a tower block of apartments as George parked his old-school Mini up the kerb. Me and Brad followed him up the several flights of stairs in silence, taking in the view. The apartment complex wasn't too bad, apart from the peeling paint on the walls and the odd graffiti sign. We came to a stop outside a black glossy door with the number 7 hanging lobsided off the door. I pointed to it and looked at George, and he shrugged his shoulders and laughed.

"You ready for this?" He said with a smirk, before turning the key in the lock and swinging open the door. George walked in and literally kicked his boots off at the wall as they flew forward. I walked in afterwards, with Brad at my tail. The living room was bare apart from an old tattered beige leather sofa and a few deck chairs, and empty food containers everywhere.

"Nice place." I smiled, unsure whether to laugh or not.

"We try." George replied with a chuckle. "HONEY I'M HOME!" he suddenly bellowed, making me jump out of my skin. He disappeared into one of the side rooms, and I turned to face Brad to remind him to be nice. I was greeted with nothing but the black glossy door wide open and the sound of clunking down the metal staircase we had just climbed up. Brad had ditched me, the absolute bellend. I shrugged it off and followed George into the room I last saw him go in. It was bigger than I expected it to be, and darker too. The room was filled with smoke and small hushed voices were becoming clearer the closer I got.

"What if she snitches on us?" One voice said, a worried yet angry undertone to his voice.

"She won't, she's cool." Another voice replied, I instantly recognised it as George's.

"If you're talking about me snitching because you have a couple of spliffs you're good, I could smell it from downstairs." I piped in with a smirk, as they all turned to look at me. There were four of them in total, including George. Two of the others were slightly smaller than him, one with a beard covering the entire of his lower face apart from his pink lips, and the other had small stubble and a sort of side fringe. I then moved my attention over to the remaining guy. I could barely see in the dim light, but the curly mop that exploded from his scalp covered half of his face unless he brushed it out of the way and tucked it behind his ear. He was smaller than the others, and a lot skinnier too. His black jeans had rips in the knee and he was wearing a stretchy plain black top, a tattoo peeking out the bottom of one of his sleeves. He stepped forward into the light, and smiled.

"I like her, she's funny."

---------

(A/N Hey guys! I was running out of Matty related things to read so thought I'd make one myself. I'm literally just writing as I go as my mind works better that way. But please vote and comment, I'd love to hear what you're thinking!)