You make us better (part 2)

I can't watch animal documentaries anymore I keep crying every time an animal dies

Time to suffer

I made myself cry while writing this

So have fun

TRIGGER WARNINGS : DEATH AND ANGST AND SUFFERING MWA HA HA HA HA

Roman POV
"Are you excited Roman?" Patton asked.

"Well of course," I said happily, running a hand through my hair and smiling at myself in the mirror. "I'm rich and famous and I'm about the marry the love of my life."

"Don't brag too much," Patton laughed. "We're not all married yet."

"But Logan's famous," I said. "You two will be married soon enough."

"Logan's famous for being smart beyond belief and discovering a new element," Patton mumbled. "I'm still just a dumb kindergarten teacher."

I turned around, stopping Patton from fixing my veil. I grabbed him by the shoulders and made him look at me.

"Patton, you are not a dumb teacher," I told him sternly. "Logan named the element after you. Pattokaine. Am I saying that right?"

"I think only Logan knows how to say that right," Patton laughed. "But I guess you're right about that," He paused and just smiled in silence for a little bit "Now come one, I'm you're best man, I'm supposed to be making sure that you're the one that's okay today."

"Patton you have worked you ass off helping me plan this wedding," I reminded him. "You don't have to worry about everything."

"Well, let me worry a little more and fix your veil," Patton laughed. "Also, watch your language."

I turned back around and looked at myself in the mirror. My white suit had to be impeccable. I couldn't decide between a suit or a dress so I went with both. It's a white suit but with a long train hanging from my belt made of white silk chiffon and lace.

Evan made me a beautiful flower crown of large white begonias and red roses with a mesh and lace veil that fell to about my shoulders. This entire outfit is about being both feminine and masculine.

"You look amazing kiddo," Patton smiled, peering over my shoulder.

"Think Virgil will faint?" I joked.

"Maybe," Patton shrugged. "He looked pretty nervous last time I checked."

"He's not having...second thoughts or anything," I mumbled.

"Of course not," He told me. "He's nervous and having Quinn around does not help."

"Their best friends," I said. "The two lost anxious people in our group."

"Yeah, they're both terrified to be up their," Patton continued. "I don't know how Quinn's going to handle it when he gets married."

"Probably soon," I said, sitting down. "Quick tea session. Remus was talking to me earlier today about engagement rings and how to pop the question. Apparently Evan's been dropping hints and showing him and Damien rings and wedding dresses ever since Emile and Remy got married. So the two have discussed that they want to marry each other, but asking Quinn and Evan is a whole different thing."