McDonalds and necromancy

I wanna start a new book

And I already know it's a bad idea

But it would be a book of Sanders Sides Angst Oneshots

Literally just angst

Really prove that I'm the Queen of Angst

What do you guys think??

I could probably add angsty oneshots with my own characters but it would be more focused on the actually Sanders Sides characters

Guys...we're like ten (at the most) chapters from the end

I'm having a breakdown over it

TRIGGER WARNINGS :

Roman POV
"WE FUCKING DID IT!" Remus screeched, literally jumped down the entire flight of stairs to the road.

"Hell yeah we did!" Remy yelled happily.

"Jackson is no more!" I declared dramatically. I grabbed Virgil and dipped him and pressed a passionate kiss to his lips.

Virgil was a little stunned when I stood him back up straight. He scowled at me with a bright red face. I smiled, very proud of myself.

"Get a room," Damien laughed, shoving me in a joking way.

"Why get a room when we must celebrate?" I asked.

"Yes!" Patton exclaimed, then coughing and pressing a hand to his chest. "We should throw a party."

"Someone get the booze," Remy laughed, throwing an arm around Emile's shoulders. "We're partying till midnight tonight babes!"

"Thankfully it is a Saturday night," Logan said, an actual smile across his face. "Therefore, a party is a logical response to Jackson's incarceration."

"Oh it's Saturday night!" Remy screamed.

"I pray for the wicked on the weekend!" Virgil and Remy screamed together. "Mama can I get another amen?!"

"Oh~!" Quinn actually joining in with Virgil and Remy. "Oh it's Saturday night! Swear to god I ain't ever gonna repent!"

"Okay kiddos," Patton said sternly. "Let's stop the screaming, we're attracting a lot of attention."

I looked around to see people staring at us like we were crazy. To be fair, a bunch of teenagers just came screaming happily out of the courthouse.

But I just couldn't control my excitement and happiness. Seeing Jackson get dragged kicking and screaming away after being read his sentence just made me feel so happy and free. He was so mad.

"Okay, lets just go...somewhere else," Emile said, trying to heard everyone away. But Emery and Anton stepped away.

"It was nice meeting all you guys, and seeing you again Damien," Emery said. "But we should probably be going."