When they make eye contact, you can see they have a history

ANGST ANGST ANGST ANGST ANGST ANGST

MWA HA HA HA H A  H   A    H      A

*suspicious evil author laughter*

TRIGGER WARNING : fighting, slapping, lots of swearing, mentions of mental disorders

Patton POV

"Hello Sunflower." Said a voice from behind me. I turned to see Damian standing there with a smirk. 

"Hiya Damian!"  I said cheerfully while shutting my locker.  "How are you liking school so far?" 

"It's decent."  He answered. 

"Well decent is better than bad so thats one good thing."  I told him.  He smiled softly in acknowledgment. 

"I'm gonna go see my friend Logan, wanna come with me?"  I asked. 

"I have nothing better to do until class starts in 20 minutes."  Damian answered with a shrug.  I smiled and grabbed his hand before skipping down the hall towards Logan's locker. 

I waved when I passed Roman at his locker, happy to see he was back at school.  That means Virgil is back too.  They only missed one day, but it's always sucks to catch up in classes the next day. 

I dropped Damian's hand and quickly ran over to Logan when I saw him. 

"Hi Logie!"  I squealed, pulling Logan into a tight hug when I reached him.  Logan smiled gently down at me but otherwise didn't return the hug.

I let go and turned to see Damian watching with a jealous look in his eyes.  Is he okay?

"Oh! Damian, you should meet my other friends!" I said suddenly, pulling away from Logan. "I'll text them all so we can meet outside after school."

"That sounds lovely." Damian said through gritted teeth. "I'll see you two after school." With that he turned and headed away.

"That was quite odd." Said Logan.

"Yeah, I hope he's okay."

"Based on his actions, body posture, and voice I would believe that he was jealous of the attention you were showing me." Logan said matter of factly.

"Why would he be jealous?" I asked, starting to frown.

"That, I'm not sure of."

-•-

Virgil POV
"Why does Patton want us to meet him outside again?" I asked Roman, as we headed towards were Patton told us to meet. "I have better things to do after school than socialize."

"Not sure, something about he made a new friend he wanted to introduce us to." Mumbled Roman, looking briefly at his phone.

We reached the meeting spot with was a wooden picnic table under a tree. Other students were milling around, but they weren't paying attention to us.

Remy and Emile were sitting on the table, well Remy was sitting on the table while swinging his heeled feet over the side.

"Hey guys." Roman said, getting their attention.

"Oh Patton told you to come here too?" Said Emile, turning towards us with a smile.

"Yeah." Answered Roman. Roman sat down on at the table next to Emile. I leaned against the tree.

"Anything new with you two?" Roman asked.

"Actually," Remy said with a smirk. He leaned over and pulled Emile into a quick kiss. "We're dating now."