This go amazingly right (or horribly wrong)

ONE THING FIRST BECAUSE THIS REALLY MADE ME LAUGH AND YES IM AWARE THAT THIS IS FROM A WHILE AGO

INSTRUCTIONS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER : take salt and roughly rub it into the wound

(Especially if you came from Don't Let Me Be Gone, if you thought that chapter was bad enough, it's about to get a hell of a lot worse)

TRIGGER WARNING : aNgSt tHaT i hOpE WiLL mAkE yOu gUyS cRy

Patton POV
I hate thunderstorms.  As I thought that, another rumbled of thunder filled the sky.  Accented by a bolt of lightening that light up the now dark room.

I glanced over at Logan who was miraculously calm.  Completely unlike myself.

"Are you doing okay Patton?" Logan asked gently, moving to stand next to me.

"No," I mumbled. "Everything is going horribly wrong."

"Well, I'm still here," He told me. "So that's one good thing, right?"

I sniffled and nodded. I smiled a bit and wiped a few tears away.

"Yeah, I guess you're right," I laughed. "You're always right."

"I know," He laughed with me. "Now come on, we finished making dinner in time. We can find some candles and still eat. We don't need your parents here to still have a good night."

"There's some in the basement," I mumbled, my fear growing. There's a storm. There's no power. And now I have to go down to the dark creepy basement to get candles.

"I can tell you are afraid, so if you tell me where the candles are, I can go get them for us." Logan told me. I smiled gratefully at him.

"Under the stairs on the shelf, there's a shoe box labeled 'candles'." I told him. Wordlessly, Logan nodded and left to go get the candles.

Logan was only gone for a few minutes, but those few minutes felt like hours. I hated having to stand alone in the kitchen, in the dark, as the storm raged on outside.

When Logan returned, I practically threw myself into his arms.  Logan was ridged at first, but eventually returned the hug.

"I hate the dark,"  I mumbled into his chest.  "It's scary."

"The dark can't hurt you Patton,"  He told me.  "It's not logical."

"Still,"  I argued, but flushing because of how childish I sounded.