Ghosts

Sorry I missed updates

Virgil POV
There were only two short claps. But they made everyone freeze up and look around in fear and shock.

But as soon as the clapping had started, it was gone. Two short claps. But nobody appeared from any door or window.

"The fuck was that?" Asked Remy, looking around.

"I don't know," Roman said. I hoped off the stage and grabbed his hand.

Remy walked over to the door that led back to the hospital. He looked around a bit before turning back to us.

"There's no one out here," Remy said while walking back over to us.

"A ghost?" Quinn mumbled.

"Don't be ridiculous," Logan scoffed with a wave of his hand. "Ghosts don't exist."

"I don't know Logan," Damien said. "This place is probably hella haunted."

"How?" Logan asked, obviously not believing us.

"This was fucked up place were they did bad things to patients and a lot of people died here," I explained. "Kinda like Pennhurst."

"Pennhurst?" Patton asked in confusion.

"It was an old asylum from like the early 1900s," Quinn said.

"It got extremely overcrowded, they treated patients horribly," Emile added. "It got shut down."

"So New Dawn is like Pennhurst?" Remy asked. "How is that supposed to help us?"

"This place is probably haunted and what we heard was definitely the ghost," Damien said in a creepy voice. "Maybe it's Wylan."

"Seance, seance, seance, seance," I started chanting with a smirk.

"Seance, seance, seance," Damien, Remy, and Quinn joined in.

"No!" Cried Patton, his eyes wide. "No scary stuff!"

"Oh why not?" I complained.

"Ghosts aren't real," Logan sighed.

"And it's scary," Emile said, taking Patton's side.

"How about we leave," Patton suggested, looking around in fear.

"Yeah, this place is creepy," Evan agreed, holding tightly to Quinn.

"Ooo, maybe it is Wylan," I said, jumping on the whole haunted hospital thing. Even though I one hundred believe this place is haunted.

"Yeah, if we're quiet, we can probably hear him walking around," Damien said in a creepy voice.

"It's his gears creaking, since he has a metal leg and arm," I whispered, keeping up the creepy voice.

"They say at night time you can hear the ticking of his heart as he dances, walking around, looking for someone," Damien whispered, creeping around everyone. "Trying to find a new body."

"And when he finally finds someone," I added, creeping up to Damien. "He rips them apart!"

Damien and I turned quickly on Roman, smirks and hands our stretched in claw like ways. Roman let out a girly scream, jumping backwards and falling onto his ass. Patton, Evan and Emile let out small screams too.

Almost everyone started laughing. Remy looked ready to keel over from how much he was laughing.

"Damn, wish I could've gotten that on video," Remy laughed, pushing up his sunglasses.