My boyfriend or your boyfriend

GUUUUYYYYYYSSSSS CRITIC THOMAS HAS BEEN GIVEN A NAME (by the fanders tho)

It's Anton

This has given me inspiration for a new OC that I've been thinking about for a while...hint hint...I've already mentioned him once...and this was the missing piece

ALSO HOW TO PRONOUNCE WYLAN

It's Will-an

and then kinda say it fast

Wylan

Thesquirrellord

Thesquirrellord

TRIGGER WARNINGS : mOmMy iSsUeS

Emile POV
Tonight is the redo dinner between my parents and Remy's grandparents. Hopefully this will go better than the first one. Remy seems to be getting along with his grandparents.

Which seriously surprised me. But now he's freaking out about what to wear and how to do his makeup. As if this isn't just a dinner between our two families.

"Crop top or tank top?" Remy asked, holding up two shirts that looked exactly the same. The only difference was how long they were.

"Tank top?" I suggested with an awkward laugh.

"You're no help," Remy pouted.

"I'm sorry I don't understand fashion like you do," I laughed, holding my hands up jokingly.

"Look at the cute outfit you're wearing," He pointed to me. I was wearing white jeans, a pink blouse and a white cardigan. Pastel pink converse.

"Let me practice makeup on you," He said, sitting down on my lap. I squeaked a bit, my legs about to snap in half.

"Why?" I whined. Remy took my glasses off gently and set them to the side. He grabbed his eyeshadow palette and started working.

About a half hour later he seemed satisfied. Remy finally got off my lap and put my glasses back on. I turned around to look the mirror, expecting a full face of makeup.

But instead, it was really natural looking makeup. Some contour around my cheeks and chin. A little bit of pink eyeshadow and some blush.

"Really?" I smiled, knowing what Remy did. He's perfect at makeup. He doesn't need me to practice on.

"You look cute," He told me, kissing the top of my head.

"When do I not?" I couldn't help but laugh.

"Damn," Remy laughed in appreciation. "I am such a bad influence on you."

"Worth it," I laughed.

"Okay, scoot your cute ass over," Remy said, sitting down on the chair with me. "I need to do my own makeup."

I sighed and got up off the chair. I tried to put together an outfit for Remy. His black skinny jeans that had the rips with the fishnets in them. The black crop top with two spaghetti straps on each shoulder. The heels I bought him. And of course, Remy's signature leather jacket.