Snowstorms from hell

🎉🎈Happy New Year everyone🎉🎈

TRIGGER WARNINGS : severe bullying

Quinn POV
I hummed softly to myself while walking down the street.  I don't have a car and I wanted to go to the library.  Walking in the cold doesn't bother me.

But there was a huge snowstorm headed our way that's supposed to hit overnight.  I need to get back to Damien's before it hits. 

The three of us decided to stay at Damien's during the snowstorm.  To give Evan's moms a break from us. 

The meteorologists were guessing at least five feet of snow.  That's pretty normal for our town once January hits. 

But that means being stuck inside for a few days.  That's why I went to the library to get some books to read.

Also just a bit of time to myself to do some sketching.  I know Evan and Damien would probably give me space to myself if I asked but I don't want to seem rude.

Everything was peaceful right now.  Virgil's okay so I don't have to worry about that.  It was cold outside and I only had a sweater on.  Probably not the best idea but it felt nice for now. 

"Hey psycho!"  Yelled Jackson's voice from behind me.

I involuntarily flinched before speeding up my pace.  I clutched my books and sketch pad closer to my chest, keeping my eyes downcast. 

"I'm fucking talking to you ya emo fuck,"  Jackson hissed roughly grabbing me by the arm.  He dropped something on the ground next to him but I was too scared to take my eyes off Jackson. 

I flinched again and didn't respond.  I just looked up at him in fear.  I know now that he's gay because of what happened with Roman but that made me more afraid.

What if he beats me up?  Okay, I'm used to that.  But if he's gay, what if he rapes me?  I don't think that would happen though, I'm too ugly.  No one would want that with me.

"Are you fucking deaf or something?"  He growled.  I shook my head 'no'.

"Than answer when I ask you a damn question,"  Jackson told me.  "What happened the Virgil?"

"Why do you care?"  I couldn't help but ask. 

"If the emo freak dies, Roman is up for grabs,"  Jackson said with a crazed smile.

"Virgil is alive, he just has a broken leg,"  I told him.  Jackson nodded a bit and let go of my arm.

I relaxed a bit and tried to walk away quickly.  But Jackson turned and punched he in the face. 

I let out a shocked scream and fell backwards onto my ass.  Blood started falling from my nose. 

Jackson started kicking me over and over.  I cried out as all the punched and kicks rained down on my.  I was sobbing by the time he stopped.