If being sexy was a crime, I'd be a law abiding citizen

I got tik tok and I know someone commented on one of my books that they made a bunch of tik toks about my book

Who is that

I wanna watch them

TRIGGER WARNINGS : aNgsT?!?!?

Remy POV
"This is bullshit," I said while motioning to school.

"Agreed, but let's not use that language," Emile chastised me.

I let out a long sigh, just glaring at the building as if that'd make it go away. Emile and I missed three weeks of school. Making up for all the missed schoolwork is going to be literal hell.

"Let's just go home and say we weren't ready to come," I suggested.

"We've already missed too much school," He argued.

"You can't even see out of your left eye," I reminded him. I looked at the large bandage still over half of his face. The wound on the side of his head was taking forever to heal.

"I'll be fine," Emile assured me, pressing a kiss to my cheek.

I rolled my eyes, not believing him at all. I know Emile tends to downplay his reactions to getting sick, injured or having his feelings hurt.

Emile squeezes my hand tightly and then led us towards the school. I couldn't move too quickly or I'd hurt my ribs.

Under my shirt was a brace and a bunch of bandages wrapped around my chest. Broken ribs take about six weeks to heel. It's only been three weeks and I'm about ready to loose my goddamn mind.

And the worst part, I can't any heels or crop tops.

Crop tops will show the bandages and that's the last thing I want right now. I feel bad for Emile having to walk with half of face bandaged.

He won't let me wear my heels because I might stumble or fall and hurt myself. I seriously doubt that would happen but I'll humor Emile for now.

At least I can wear makeup to try and hide the bruises. It probably looks like I'm trying to hide abuse. Not anymore. Mom's dead.

It's a huge weight taken off my chest but also a lot of blame. I never got to fix things. I always wanted to get away from her but now I'm never going to be able to see her again.

I decided to accompany Emile to his first period AP English class. He can't see anything from his left and I don't want him running into something.

And besides, I'm not I'm a big hurry to get to m first period. Pre-Calc. Aka hell. Aka a bunch of shit I don't understand but it was the "easiest" math class I could take this year.

Emile tries to help but I still suck. In more ways than one. I just want to graduate high school. I don't care about college.