Things are not what they seem

Sorry I missed updated

This is kinda the point in the story where it starts getting a little off track

Like the story line isn't going to be following the timeline of the real world

I've been doing that so far but I don't want this book to be too long

So were fast forewarning a bit now

TRIGGER WARNINGS :

Logan POV
I shut my locker, surprised to see that Patton wasn't here.  He usually always meets me at my locker every morning. 

It's now been two weeks since Quinn got buried in the snow.  He seems to be okay, physically at least.  As of now, Jackson hasn't down anything. 

Things seemed to finally be going the right way.  Virgil's leg was healing nicely, slowly but surely getting better at walking. 

I turned and headed to class.  I didn't see Patton anywhere along the way.  He wasn't at his locker or with anyone else. 

A pit of worry started to figuratively grow in my stomach as I sat down in my seat for Honors English.  Virgil, Damien and Emile were there.  But no Patton.

~•~

"Has anyone seen Patton today?"  I questioned once everyone gathered at out table for lunch.

"Nope," Remy said, followed by the same answer from Emile.

"I haven't seen him," Roman said.

"Me neither," Virgil agreed.

Quinn shook his head 'no' and Damien said the same as the others. The worry inside me grew.

I glanced down at my phone for probably the millionth time today. But still no text or call from Patton.

"Has he gotten in touch with anyone?" I asked.

Everyone shared confused and worried looks again replying with more negative answers.  I let out a little sigh.

"I'm sure he's fine,"  Roman said.  "He's probably just sick."

"But the teacher said this morning while taking attendants that no one had called him off,"  Virgil said.

"If he's sick and his parents aren't there, hows he supposed to?"  Emile asked. 

"He's fine,"  Damien sighed.  "He'd tell someone is something was wrong."

"I'm sure you're right,"  I mumbled, trying to push my worry away.

"How's Evan doing?"  Emile asked. 

Things were different between everyone since that night at Patton's.  Even two weeks after.  We all looked after each other and made sure to check in.  It was different but in a good way.  We were closer now.

But despite that night, Remus doesn't talk to any of us.  He keeps his distance even more now.  Which was even stranger.

"He's okay,"  Damien answered.  "Schools shit for him and the douches there are worse."

"I don't think anyone can be worse than Jackson,"  Virgil laughed.  But that joke still had so much weight to it.

"You should see catholic school kids than,"  Quinn sighed.  "They get away with whatever the hell they want and they have the better drugs because they're rich.  They aren't all terrible, there are a few actual good Catholics there but Evan's school is really just a shit ton of rich bitches."

"So more Romans,"  Damien teased.

"You're one too!"  Roman teased back with an offended gasp.

"How did auditions go Roman?"  I asked. 

"Oh no,"  Virgil mumbled right before Roman exploded.

"I got the part of Ramades!"  Roman yelled excitedly.  "That's the main male lead!  This is going to be so much fun!  Practices start this Sunday and it's going to be amazing!  Aida is such an amazing play and -"

"We get it Ro,"  Virgil said, stopping him with a kiss.

"Adorable,"  Emile teased.

"At least we aren't the ones fucking,"  Roman teased back. 

Remy laughed while Emile just blushed.  Remy wrapped an arm around Emile and than looked at his phone.

"Speaking of fucking,"  He laughed, standing up and pulling Emile with him.  "See you guys in class."

He grabbed Emile's things and then dragged him away.  The two left the lunch room and headed in the direction of the bathrooms.

"God could those two be any more obvious,"  Virgil laughed. 

"We can try but Evan isn't here,"  Damien laughed, making Quinn blush. 

Damien than pulled Quinn in for a deep kiss.  I sighed and looked away.  I could here them making out but they pulled apart when Roman threw a piece of crumbled paper at them. 

"No one wants to see that,"  Virgil laughed. 

"Too fucking bad,"  Damien laughed before starting to kiss at Quinn's neck. 

Quinn gasped and blushed furiously while gently trying to stop Damien.  Virgil than turned to throwing a whole notebook at them.

"You all have problems,"  I sighed, shaking my head in disappointment.

~•~

"And that's what you'll be writing your essay on,"  The teacher said with a smile.

Everyone groaned and whined while I just nodded along.  I was already jotting down ideas for my life science essay.

It was finally last period.  I plan on going over to Patton's house once school ends.  I tried to call him earlier but no reply.  Still no texts from him.

The teacher was about to continue but the bell rang. Everyone gathered their things quickly and ran from the classroom. Someone came over the speaker system to tell us what would be for lunch tomorrow and over unimportant school events.

I hurried more than usual, eager to leave so that I could check on Patton. I hope he's okay.

There no logical reason as to why I should be worried. Jackson hasn't bothered anyone for a while now and he never bothered Patton too much anyways. But no ones seen Jackson today either. Which should be a good thing.

Once I reached my locker, I grabbed my book bag and study materials. I headed quickly to the front of the school and than my car.

"Took you long enough nerd," Remy sighed, leaning on his motorcycle with Emile in his arms.

Everyone was waiting at our cars, just talking idly. Well, Virgil was sitting on Roman's car. He was smacking Damien lightly with his crutch while Damien tried to make out with Quinn again.

"You didn't have to wait for me," I said.

"We all want to visit Patton and check on him, even if he is just sick," Emile told me.

I was about to respond when Jackson came out of nowhere and walked over to us. He had a smirk on his face and something evil in his eyes.

"What do you want," Roman growled. The joking manner quickly leaving.

"Nothing," He said with a shrug.

"Where were you today?" Damien asked, clearly suspicious.

"Just hanging out with a friend at the old abandon house," Jackson said. "Thats all, have fun today."

Without another word, Jackson tuned and walked away. We all looked at each other in confusion. That's when all our phones received a text message.

Patton💙 - Hey guys. I don't know anymore. I can't take it. It's all too much. Goodbye.