Tonight will be the night that I fall for you over again

FLUFFFFFFF

FLUFFFFFFF

And this is on Valentines Day in the time line of of this story

word count - 4156

TRIGGER WARNINGS - some homophobia, implied sex/blowjobs

Remy POV
"Are ya done yet babes?"  I called, taping on Emile's bedroom door.

"Almost!"  He yelled back with a laugh. 

I couldn't help but laugh a little bit too.  I looked down at what I was wearing, running a hand through my hair again. 

Black skinny jeans, a new white T-shirt, my leather jacket.  A little eyeliner and contour.  And of course, some bright red lipstick.  My sunglasses were hanging from the pocket in my jacket.  I wore my nice heels, the ones Emile got me for Christmas.

"I'm ready Remy,"  Emile said in a teasing manner from the other side of the door.

"Show me baby boy,"  I teased, leaning back against the wall. 

Emile opened the door and smile up at me.  My heart filled with pure love the second I saw him.  He was wearing a pair of skinny white jeans, a flowy pink top and a long coffee brown cardigan.  White doc martins on his feet. 

"Did I mention I fucking love you,"  I told him. 

Emile laughed at that and brought his hand up to hide his blush.  I quickly wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him up for a kiss. 

"Love you too Rem,"  He said with a smile. 

We kissed again which then led to a little make out session.  My horny ass wanted to shove Emile against the wall and wreck him right then and there.

But that'll have to wait.  The best I could do for now was kiss his neck and leave some of my lipstick there.  Eventually I pulled away and booped him on the nose.  Emile laughed and shoved me away gently.