Don't blame

Happy birthday Deceit!! 💛🖤

*that awkward moment when I really want to commission some nice ass fan art of my original characters but I'm broke af and too afraid to ask*

Blame by Air Traffic Controller

TRIGGER WARNINGS : talks about suicide and abuse

Virgil POV
I can't explain how upset I am. Not even cuddles and kisses from Roman are helping. I keep having panic attacks and I haven't stopped freaking out about Quinn.

Quinn hasn't showed up in almost two days now. He's missed two days of school and he hasn't gotten in contact with anyone.

Now Patton and Logan seem to be fighting so that doesn't help. Something about lying about feelings. But those two are soulmates so I don't think this fight will last too long.

My mental state has worsened to the point where I accidentally hurt my leg again. Not much but I just bumped it in the wrong spot.

But it really hurts and there a huge bruise. I've had to start using my crutches again Which pisses me off.

I'm headed to Opal Bridge. I have a gut feeling that he's there. I keep thinking he's trying to kill himself or that he's already dead.

Roman tells me that it'll be okay but I can tell that he doesn't believe that either. Remus, Damien and Evan are fighting now too. Remus is starting to relapse too, doing anything to get his hands on drugs again.

I took a deep breath of the cold winter air. Sadly its starting to warm up again and the snows even melting a bit. It makes me sad.

I could see the bridge up ahead. I couldn't see anyone on the bridge, but then again, I could barely see the other half of the bridge.

As I approached the bridge, my anxiety started to rise for an unexplained feeling.  Faintly I could hear someone crying and maybe two other people talking.

My walking sped up and I almost just tossed my crutches to the ground.  I can walk without them, if just hurt.

When I turned onto the bridge, I was met with what I feared I would.  Quinn was sitting on the ledge and crying.  Issac and Jackson were on ether side of him.

They were yelling mean things at him and goading him into killing himself.  Issac even tried to push Quinn off the bridge. 

"C'mon faggot, just kill yourself already,"  Jackson said with a smirk. 

"Everyone hates you,"  Issac added.  "No one would miss you if you died.  Who wants the psycho around anyways?"

I quickly headed out there.  But before Issac could say anything to warn Jackson, I picked up my crutch and slammed it into the side of his head.

"Fuck!"  Jackson screamed as he went down.  I smacked him again with my crutch, his time on the leg. 

"Get the fuck away from him,"  I growled, raising the crutch again.