Chapter 41, part 1

Chapter41, part 1

Dedicated to all my beautiful readers I love you all and I hated leaving you hanging...

Enjoy...

Xenia Pov

The moment I turned around and came into his peripheral view he tensed and froze. Slowly very slowly he turned around to face me squarely…

He stood still not moving the only thing moving were his pitch black eyes raking up and down my body…

I took a few steps near him and all hell broke loose…

The Bastard Attacked Me!!!

I tried to get out of the way but it all happened too fast, too fast to comprehend what was going on for I guess no one thought he would be going in for blood? My blood to be more precise!

I saw everyone try to deter him from attacking me but one by one were flung apart from his body with inhumane force. Ross shouted something to me but I was too shocked to understand anything. It seemed that the beast in front of me had only one goal in mind and that was to kill me.

All I remember before complete darkness took over me was his huge claw going from the top of my neck till the small of my back and the pain that exploded afterwards was more than enough to send me into the pure bliss of unconsciousness…

(After 24 hours)

Ugh!” I groaned in pain and turned around only to find myself in shock and not having the ability to move any muscle in my whole damn body!

WTF!

I tried again and again only to be met by failure and soon tears started to well up in my eyes…

As tears were slipping down my cheeks and pain shooting in each part of my body I just stayed laying there helpless having no idea what was going on? What to do? Or how to get myself out of this mess?

Since I couldn’t move myself I tried mindlinking anyone, anyone at all.

Opening my mindlink to all my pack members in the hopes of getting through to someone, but alas! Nothing I was welcomed by utter silence…

‘You can’t mindlink anyone so I advise you to stop’

The voice just floated in my head it was not like a mindlinked thought; no it was like the voice was just present in my head like it was my own manifestation?

‘Xander?’ I mindlinked Xander but there was no link present between us!

Then what the hell was going on?

‘I told you don’t try mindlinking anyone’ the voice growled angrily at me which somehow gave me enough strength to snarl and push my thought somehow in Xander’s head.

‘I am not mindlinking anyone other than you, you dumbass’ I said not liking what was going around or the fact that he was angry for sh!t and please let's not forget the attack on me!!!

‘And where the hell are you? Why can’t I see you? And why am I paralyzed? And Why the F*ck did you attack me?' I asked furiously, I mean if he was going to kill me at least I could snap at him all I want before embracing my death right?

‘No one is going to kill you’ the thought was pushed in my head boringly.

What.The.Actual.F*ck?

Seeing my confusion I could feel him smirking beside me.

‘I guess I didn’t tell you that being an Amarok’s mate is very different than a normal mate, first of all we don’t do boundaries and I mean any kinds of boundaries, so all your thoughts are there for me to probe into and same goes for my thoughts, feelings and every other thing’