Chapter 20, part 2

Chapter 20, part 2

What the F*CK ", Xyon was confused by his wolf for what he said is impossble!!!

Xenia Pov

Xyon was shaking all over and anger was shooting out of him in waves.

"Are you okay?" I asked while I just wanted to get the hell out of there because he was MAD!

"Tell me one thing HOW IN THE F*CKING WORLD HAVE YOU TRICKED MY WOLF INTO THINKING THAT YOU ARE MY F*CKING MATE?" He barked at me with so much anger that the furniture in the room was shaking.

"Xyon I have no idea what you are talking about?" I said meekly while backing away from him for he was charging towards me.

"Really Mary are we going to play more games?" he asked menacingly. Suddenly he stopped and I could see him having a fight with his wolf... after a few moments.

"Satisfied?" He asked me with a dirty smile while looking me up and down .

"Satisfied about what?" I asked yet scared of whatever his answer might be for I was sure I wasn't going to like it...

He raised his eyebrow "You see sweetheart I just shut off my wolf completely, (he came forward) meaning he has no way of interfering in what I am going to do to you, so if I were you I'd better start giving answers before I completely lose my head" He warned me darkly.

OMG this is bad, no this is seriously bad but then again I knew this day would come although nothing could have prepared me for it, but still I have a pack and a stupid mate who all depend on me and how I am going to handle this right now, so it's now or never!

I took a breath and tried to gather my strength I looked him straight in the eye

"I am Xenia from Blue Creak Pack and later was taken in by Half Moon" I said in a loud clear voice.

The second my words registered in his head the shock was evident in his eyes and he just stumbled backwards as if my words were actual blows that just knocked his breath away.

"You are Lying" he said through clenched teeth, he was having a hard time breathing.

"Really? Are you that stupid for God sake can't you even see all the signs? Why you feel attracted to me? Why I went into heat exactly a month after being in contact with you? And why your own f*cking wolf admits I am his mate? I shouted with hurt and anger interlaced with each other.

He growled loudly and attacked me pinning my body beneath him "YOU ARE LYING" he stated firmly.

"You are sick, you know very well that I can't have a mate and yet here you are taunting me and playing games with me and my wolf" he said in a cold low voice.

"I am sick? Really? I am the one who is sick or you? Yes you are sick first for giving me up and secondly for not even recognizing me, Damn you Xyon" I said while punching him on his chest yet he didn't move an inch he just growled at me shutting me up.

"Tell me who you are and what you want for if you kept repeating this same nonsense I'll have no choice but punish you, and your sentence would be clearly the death penalty" I knew he was trying to scare me into confessing so that he wouldn't have to take matters to a trial but he left me no choice.

Two can play this dirty game!

"You know what screw you, you don't believe me fine give me my f*cking sentence but how about you make my punishment a bit crueler (I could see I had his undivided attention by my words) since I am guilty and you as an Alpha have already proven that how about you allow all your warriors to rape me and enjoy themselves and then kill me" I spat the words at him.

"MINE" He growled loudly

"MINE AND ONLY MINE" he said while crushing me with his arms.

He took a few calming breaths in the nook of my neck and then after his heart had calmed down he stood up and went to stand near the door.

"I don't know who or what you are but I know one thing that you have too much wrong power over me, and I won't allow that. You are lying you can never be my mate because you are forgetting one thing even my mate whoever she was is not my mate because I Gave Up My Right To have A Mate!"

"I am sorry Marry but I have no choice other than to let you face trial for lying and treason and whatever the council might find you guilty of" he said while mind linking some of his warriors.

Soon several warriors were in the room, Ross, Josh, and Xavier kept looking between me and him not knowing what to do while the others were standing by the door not knowing how to act at this precise moment.

"Secure her and Take her to the pack prison. Make sure she has no contact with anyone" he said without making eye contact with me yet his voice chilled me to the bone.

Everyone.was.shocked!

"What's going on man, are you sure?" Ross asked unsurely.

Poor Ross standing up for me without knowing because deep down his wolf recognizes me as his Luna and the third in command's Job is to always guard the Luna...

"It's an order and you better follow through, don't forget I am Your alpha!" He bellowed angrily at him.

"Yes sure" He said meekly while looking at me apologetically.

Oh no, Oh no, and I mean No way in Hell, I looked Xyon straight in the eye and I gave him a silent warning to which he just looked at me confusingly.

"I Xenia Your Luna, Demand for complete Shelter from my wolves especially since My Own Mate Is The One Wronging Me" I Demanded in My Alpha Voice who only because I am his true mate I inherited it while I was in heat.

Each and every werewolf (other than Xyon) was on his knees.

Suddenly they all formed a protective circle around me all their wolves were ready to fight to death.

"What the Hell is going on?" Xyon asked me confusingly I smiled sweetly "My dear mate I think you have always been so involved in your Alpha duties that you forgot to pay much attention to what Lunas are entitled to, I took a step towards him which made every wolf growl and take on an attack position to defend me. You see my dear love It's true You are an Alpha and you have all the power in the world but as a LUNA I have the complete and utter allegiance and loyalty of each and every wolf in my pack because the first sacred oath a wolf takes , my dear, when he comes of age is:

I Shall protect and save my Luna from each and every danger Even If That Danger be her own mate. I'll give away my life but never let any harm fall unto her.

Oh and since we are down memory lane anyways, the second oath is:

I Shall obey each and every order from my Alpha unless it is to harm Our Luna!

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Hi everyone, I really tried hard to get this uploaded for you asap since my job is taking soo much of my time you have no idea how hard it is to get it up so soon for you but anything for my dolls. I hope you enjoy.

Please don't forget to comment and vote, it really allows me to write even when I am so tired.

Bye Lovelies

Xoxoxoxoxo

Goldengirl200%