Chapter 25, part 1

Chapter 25, part 1

Dedicated to my lovely reader KootiTaylor . Your words of encouragement made me update sooner than I intended.

And as for the rest of my dolls, I really hope you enjoy what you read... I love you all sooooooo much. Thanks for reading my book. You all are the best.

**************

Ross kept standing not knowing what to do? Everyone else had left the room but the raging Alpha in front of him was far from stable and leaving poor Xenia in his care was simply suicidal!

He kept waiting to see what Xyon was going to do but the next thing he realized was being thrown out of the room by the wild animal of an Alpha he had. Xyon growled loudly in Ross's face while pushing him so hard he felt a few of his ribs breaking in the process. Ross was forced to wait outside with the rest of them yet still not feeling comfortable with leaving Xenia with the creature barely resembling his Alpha and friend Xyon!

*************

"What does this even mean?" Jeffery asked barely being able to keep his wolf in check. Father Josef turned around to face the fuming beta.

"Well dear Jeffery I think you forgot to mention a minor detail as to how your Alpha had already marked his mate!" Father Josef scoffed.

"That's not even possible!" Jeffery exclaimed while looking anxiously at Xyon's closed door.

"Really? Jeffery you are going to take the denial route at this moment when we need to figure how the hell to get out of this catastrophe!" Father Dave said while trying his best to put the blame on Jeffery and make him feel guilty.

"Okay, okay, so let's hear again all the facts that we know so far" Jeffery said while looking towards the priests with many questions swimming in his eyes.

Ross was fuming and pacing around not even wanting to participate in this conversation for all he knows all three of them betrayed him especially his own beta. Now he knows why his wolf was on edge.

Jeffery looked at Ross with guilt filled eyes but then turned around to see Josh and Xavier both having disappointment written all over their faces and betrayal embedded deeply in their hearts and souls. They were disappointed in their Beta as he was responsible for everything that was happening right now.

"You know as we had previously decided and discovered that the only way to save Xyon was to disconnect his wolf from Xenia's wolf, which was quite easy as now we had her wolf's blood as well and after that all would have been well

(They didn't mention that the only way for that to happen was to kill Xenia)

But we didn't know that her wolf was marked and as soon as Xyon's wolf felt what we were doing he lost it. He took control to save his mate bond.

(In reality he took control to stop the ritual because completing the ritual would have resulted in Xenia's immediate death!)

Father Josef said with a fake painful voice, and forced a few tears to slip his eyes.

Everyone was shocked and quiet.

"Okay so ritual got busted by the Alpha's wolf because you tried to take his mate away AGAIN! Honestly what did you expect him to do just allow you to come in and destroy his damn mate bond and waltz away?" Ross asked the priests and Jeffery in a shocked tone of voice.

He let out a long frustrated breath "Fine, I get it that for whatever sick reason you guys justified your actions to do what you did but the real question that's killing me right now is what the hell resulted from the damn ritual?" Ross asked the priests who kept looking everywhere but him and finally father Josef faced him.