Chapter 24, part 2

Chapter 24, part 2

Ross stepped outside while closing the door behind him when a thought occurred to him. Jeffery warned that anything we might do to disturb them might jeopardize Xyon’s well being but not once did he say anything about it not jeopardizing our Luna’s well being?

Ross ran out of the room and went to look for Xenia. He went in and out of almost every room yet he couldn’t find her?

“Man you okay?” Xavier asked him when he saw a disheveled Ross frantically trying to find someone or something.

“Yeah, yeah, I am fine, but have you seen Xenia I am trying to make sure she is okay. You know with everything that has been going on I haven’t checked on her and I just wanted to make sure she was okay. That’s all” he stated while his eyes were roaming around still trying to find her.

“Look I don’t know if I should tell you but she was pretty upset when she found out that she was the cause of Xyon’s illness” Xavier said with unease. Ross suddenly jerked his head towards Xavier.

“What do you mean? And how did she find out? He asked while trying real hard to put his anger in check.

“Ross it doesn’t take a genius to figure it out and last time I checked our Luna is pretty smart for a she-wolf” Xavier said.  

Ross swore loudly and went upstairs to have a final look maybe in his haste he had missed a room? He could only hope so…

*****************

“Are you sure this will work?” Father Dave asked Father Josef apprehensively for he was very scared that this might just backfire altogether on them.

“If you have such a negative feeling about this why don’t you just get the hell out of here? Either that or come and help me before someone comes back and finds out we are up to!” Father Josef exclaimed and hissed at the same time. Father Dave just flinched and got back to work without another word to disturb them.

******************

Jeffery was still confused as to why did they even aske him to leave? If all they were going to do is make sure Xyon and Xenia’s bond is broken for good especially since Jeffery was able to get his hands on Xenia’s wolf’s blood while she was in the infirmary, but their persistence in wanting him to leave made matters fishy! He knew what he was doing is treason since he was stealing both Xyon and xenia’s choice and taking then matter in his own hands, but he knew if things stayed like this Xyon would die inevitably and that is something Jeffery could and would not allow to the son of his best friend and his own godson.

***************

Xenia kept roaming around in the library looking at all the beautiful books encased on the endless amounts of shelves. She didn’t know what she was looking for but she guessed since her wolf brought her here she must know what she was looking for. The library was huge and divided into many sections but she knew deep down what she was looking for was very near within her grasp. And she was proved right when suddenly her wolf made a right turn towards a hidden section that she was sure of contained only original books and manuscripts! But she left them all and went to a small drawer and started to look through it.b She kept looking in all the drawers when she found one locked! She used her wolf’s power and yanked it open breaking the damn losk in the process.

And.There.It.Was

It was a binder that contained the missing pieces, the promise, the deal, the oath, the whole ceremony documented in it.

She started to read frantically wanting to know exactly all the missing pieces of information.

“What are you doing here? You know you are not allowed to be here?” Ross questioned her yet he entered in a very calm manner.  She turned her face towards him with eyes filled with million questions and in her hand was the damn thing the scroll that forced two mates to live in hell.