Chapter 29, part 1

Chapter 29, part 1

 Dedicated to one of my favourite dolls dewign21 I just hope you achieve all that you wish for and that I'll be with you on each step of the way.

As for the rest of my dolls ENJOY!

Xyon Pov

I heard Xenia scream her lungs out which certainly tore my eardrums apart!

I ran towards the glass door.

“Shh! Baby please don’t scream it’s okay, it’s okay, I am here now” I cooed gently while slowly rubbing my hands on the glass door.

But she was far gone still screaming at the top of her lungs, I stood there watching her silently waiting for her to calm down, and after a few moments she did calm down but her face was white as a sheet and I could see her visibly shaken to her roots!

I still didn’t know why she was so scared? Did she actually think that I was capable of laying a finger on her in malice?

I was hurt by the thought, but now was not the time to deal with my feelings but with hers.

She was openly staring at me like a deer caught in the headlights, and right now I didn’t know how to calm her down or comfort her.

“Baby it’s okay, please can you just listen to me, it’s me Xyon, and I swear I am perfectly fine, so please don’t look at me like that, please don’t be scared of me” I begged her while quietly sitting by the glass door dividing us apart.

She stayed rooted at her spot for a few moments debating her next action and I hadn’t realized but I was holding my breath…

She kept holding my gaze for some time but then slowly she turned her back towards me and started to back away from me, the hurt that flashed in my eyes was only momentarily for I had to act soon or things might get nasty.

“Xenia” I whispered quietly.... She stopped dead in her tracks and I could feel her whole body tensing up. It was the first time ever I had called her by her birth name and acknowledging her as my mate!...

I felt a flicker of hope.

“Xenia sweetheart, baby just listen to me, it’s really me” I begged her to listen. Slowly step by step she turned around.

“You killed them” she declared quietly while pointing at the blood covering my body.

I was shocked by her declaration but soon it was replaced with my laughter, No I mean I seriously let out a full blown out laugh to which she furrowed her eyebrows and stared at me confusingly.

I sobered up while willing myself to stop laughing.

“Baby first things first I assure you no one is dead (to which her eyes lit up, I guess knowing your mate is not a cold blooded murderer would do that to you!) Secondly this is my blood baby” I enlightened her gently with a weak smile.

Her eyes grew wide open and she forgot all notions of running away from me and came running towards me.

“WHAT? She screamed,”Open this damn door right now” she shouted while banging on the glass door, good thing it was strong and unbreakable.

“Are you okay, My Goddess you are bleeding!” She exclaimed loudly while never ceasing her constant banging on the door.

I stood and shifted my weight from one foot to the other to some extent enjoying her outburst for it showed how deeply she cared for me.

“Yes and no, (she raised her left eyebrow questioningly) yes I bled and no I am not bleeding right now” I cleared it up for her with a shrug of my shoulders.