Chapter 25, part 2

Chapter 25, part 2

I love you all so much that I forced myself to stay awake and update (yawning and some more yawning, rub my eyes and continue typing) You guys deserve the best for being such lovely readers. Thank you so much for enjoying Xyon and Xenia...

Xenia Pov

I heard hushed and murmured voices beside me making me realize that I was not alone and the last think I remembered was watching a hurt and angry Xyon jump out of the window to get as far away from me for hurting me.

Ugh!

That reminded me that I was bleeding. Slowly I opened my eyes only to find all the murmuring come to a stop.

"You are awake?" said a somewhat enthusiastic Xavier while coming near to check on me.

"Yes I am quite awake, but can someone tell me what is going on?" I asked no one in particular.

Silence!

After a long period of a pregnant silence finally Josh stepped forward and sat on a chair beside my bed.

"You were attacked by Alpha Xyon" he stated in a apologetic tone of voice.

"I wouldn't call that an attack! It was just an accident! And accidents do happen" I said hurriedly not liking the idea of someone blaming my Xyon for something he didn't do intentionally and moreover at a time when he himself wasn't here to defend himself!

"Well call it whatever you like but the truth of the matter is that he injured you and caused you to bleed. But not to worry the pack doctor was just here and he patched up your wounds so soon you will be good as new" he said trying to sound light heartedly.

I sat up and touched my sides trying to feel my wounds but thankfully I was met by a well placed bandage that forbade any contact with my injured side. I let out a sigh.

"How did you know I was injured?" I inquired still feeling curious for I was alone with Xyon when it happened.

"Alpha Xyon mindlinked the whole pack to come check on you because he had attacked you" Josh replied guiltily.

"You know we are sorry for leaving you alone with him, but we really didn't know how to deal with him he was not himself" Xavier said clearly feeling bad for what had happened. Bu I was not going to allow anyone paint Xyon as the bad guy here! For he was not! All that had happened was a misunderstanding and a small accident, nothing more.

"You don't need to feel bad about anything because firstly, he is my mate so of course I'll be alone with him, and secondly, rest assured because he will never hurt me as a matter of fact I have never felt safer in anyone's presence more than in his" I declared passionately for all to hear and stop judging him for something that was not his fault.

"Anyways the real question that I want to know is what happened to him? And why in the world do I feel so weak?" I asked before I forgot to ask these very important questions that were bothering me.

Silence!

Everyone was looking at each other as if each one wanted the other to tell me what I wanted to know.

Finally I guess Xavier had gathered enough courage and retold me all the events that had taken place earlier tonight.

After a long pause on my behalf finally I had enough strength to pull myself together.

"So... what you are trying to tell me that I have just my human form and he has just his wolf form, but his wolf form is stuck in his human form's body!" I exclaimed for I was still trying real hard to calm myself and not go into complete panic attack mode which was very hard since I was hyperventilating.

"Hey you need to calm down and take a deep breath" Josh said and I complied to his advice hoping to calm my nerves but all I wanted right now to be comforted by Xyon who unfortunately must be in desperate need of my comforting. Oh My God! This is all just too confusing.

"But yes to put it plainly what you stated just right now is exactly the strange case that you both are in" Josh explained while looking at me with deep concern.

I took a deep breath, and pep talked myself and thought what my wolf would say if she was here?

Certainly she would forget everything and focus on our mate and say something like: Okay Xenia pull your sh*t together because right now it's not only you it's your damn mate who needs your help!

With that being said and sitting straighter and squaring my shoulders.

"Where is Xyon now?" I asked the question that I desperately needed the answer for yet at the same time was afraid to get that answer!

"He is still outside in the woods (this just made my eyebrows shoot to my hairline) and honestly we think right now it is the best for him because as soon as he told us what he did to you half of the pack's warriors went after him to make sure that he was fine... but let's just say he wasn't too happy about that and many of them are still in the infirmary tending to their wounds" Xavier said trying to make me understand that somehow it was for everyone's best that he stayed away for the time being!

"And honestly after what he did to fully grown war ready warriors we can certainly not allow him to be near you in his state right now" Josh confirmed everyone else's opinion as well.

I knew when to back down and when to fight right now was the first, so I backed down.

"So tell me this how are we going to reverse this thing? I mean how do I get my wolf back and Xyon his human self?" I asked hastily really wanting the answers quickly.

"Right now we don't know but soon we will find a solution. Everyone is trying real hard to help Father Josef and Dave to come up with a solution asap" said Xavier while Josh and some other pack members were also nodding their heads in agreement.

"So what you are telling me that I am to stay here and wait for the two people responsible for me and my mate's dire situation while my poor mate is outside all alone and feeling LONELY HURT AND SCARED!" I ended up yelling my frustration at everyone in my room.

"Luna that's one way to look at it but know this that right now we are all trying our best to solve this predicament" Xavier said in a very soothing manner as if dealing with a wild bull and not a she-wolf.

Remember when I said, I knew when to back down and when to fight, well right now was to fight.

"This predicament as you stated is going to be here for goddess knows how long but right now I am going to go outside and bring my mate back to his home because I refuse to allow him to sleep outside in the cold while everyone else is safe and cozy in his bed" I commanded in my Luna voice.

"And Goddess help anyone who will try to stop me!"

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I want my Xyon back right now! How many of you want him back and to kill those responsibe for hurting him??? Please Xyon and Xenia both need you to help them by commenting and voting...

Take care my dolls

Xoxoxoxoxo

Goldengirl200%