Epilogue...*

Walking around in the vast unchartered lands just gave me time to think about all my actions and the lives those actions had touched. I thought about Xyon, my wolf, Xenia, her feisty wolf and all the friends I had the honor of making in this lifetime. And then The thought of Cynthia came crashing hard on me... Where was she now? What she was doing? How she was? All these thoughts were swirling in my head when I heard a voice I really wished not to hear for a very very long time.

"I never thought I would ever see the day where I'd be proven wrong" Odin wondered loudly beside me. Huffing quietly I turned around and started to walk in the other direction not even wanting to acknowledge his presence.

"You know you can't outrun me nor keep on ignoring me?" He stated amusedly which only served in further infuriating me. Turning around to face him

"What do you want Odin?" I challenged to which I swear I saw his eyes twinkle with mirth (what the actual f*ck)

"I came seeking an answer for one question" raising an eyebrow I waited for him to continue.

"What Changed your Mind? Moreover, What made you stop, I saw the bloodlust in your eyes when all of a sudden it was all gone as if it was all just a fiction of my own imagination" He wondered looking me straight in the eyes.

I kept silent for a few long minutes then when he thought I wasn't going to answer I took a deep breath.

"I heard her" I whispered softly to which his eyes opened up widely

"Yes, as crazy and impossible as it sounds I heard Cynthia's cries, I smelt her tears, I felt her breaking soul... So you tell me how could've I continued? How could that not douse any anger, hatred, or vengeance?

"Well said son, well said. You know that Love is one of the strangest emotions ever to exist. It can be the cause of happiness or the cause of sadness, create life or cause death..."

"I think I have firsthand experience at all these outcomes that love stores for us" I chuckled sadly at the turn of events in my life.

"But more importantly why are you here?" I asked the dreaded question plaguing my mind.

It was this moment that both are eyes locked for a long time because the next spoken words were going to impact us both in unknown ways.

"I came to return what belongs to you" With that He brought a Sceptre close to my hand to which I just took a few steps backwards.

"You are mistaken, This Does not Belong to me, this could never belong to me" I spat at the joke that was being played at my expense.

"No son, this is yours. This is yours because you deserve it, maybe even more than anyone else"

I took another step backwards...

"How? How is it even possible?" Still shocked from the cruel joke either He or fate was playing on me.

"Son, by proving yourself worthy and selfless which is very difficult especially with all the vengeance that had darkened your soul, I mean you can imagine how much rage and anger were brewing in your soul to receive the Axe, moreover it meant you were ready to Kill and settle the score once and for all yet, you chose not to, as hard as it was, you chose to walk away from all the bloodshed that we all had foreseen over and over again. You chose to Spare lives in other words by sparing lives and proving yourself worthy of your weapon of destruction the Axe it transformed into the weapon of Gods...

The Sceptre..."

Dumbfounded, that was the only way I could depict myself at that moment.

After gathering myself together

"So what does this mean for me?" I asked in a bit of a hopeful voice scared of having my hopes crashed again and thrown at my face.

"This means that you are now one of us, not bellow and not for us to guide anymore" the Moon goddess said from behind me.

My eyes kept going from her to Odin and then back to her. The uncertainty in my eyes made Odin elaborate

"Yes Xander, you now have a say in everything as well. You have earned your place among us. For thousands of years I knew that there were those extremely rare cases were someone not born as a god achieved his rank by showcasing courage, forgiveness, and strength that equaled gods. But I sure never thought in a million years it would be the son of Fenrir. You made us all proud. And I would like to welcome you to your home and lands with this scepter" with those words he handed me the scepter.

The minute my fingers touched it I was thrown in a whirlwind of images. Seeing everything clearly for the first time ever, I saw it all, the anger, the love, the hatred, the love, the vengeance the forgiveness, the curse, the suffering... everything was drawn out in clear vivid images.

Turning my face to the Moon goddess who refused to meet my eyes from shame of what she had put me through but like a true Goddess after a few seconds she raised her head to meet my eyes. Shame, grief, sadness, and the search for forgiveness were reflected in those white crystal eyes. All this was too much for me to handle yet I knew what I had to do. In order to move forward we have to start on a clean new page, and just like that I blinked my eyes with a slight nod of my head which was apparently all she needed for she smiled widely and next thing I knew were the magical words I have been waiting an eternity to hear.

"Cursing and blessing beings is the job of gods and since I chose to curse you Xander I choose to remove it and bless your union with my daughter Cynthia. May your bond grow stronger and stronger each and every day that you live together. And with this all other curses placed on your friends shall be removed as well".

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Hello my lovelies, hope you all are well and enjoying life. As for the story hope you like what you read.
Thanks a lot for all the love and support you guys have shown me, truly I am humbled by it all. Please, tell me what you think and what would you guys like. A yes, a no, or a maybe for a sequel???
😆😆😆
Sending you all thousands of hugs and kisses. ***Muahhhhhhhh***
Take care...
Xoxo...
Strongforever200...