Chapter 21

Chapter 21

 Dedicated to my beautiful reader WritersBug hope you enjoy and write many beautiful stories...

Xenia Pov

You see my dear love It’s true You are an Alpha and you have all the power in the world but as a LUNA I have the complete and utter allegiance and loyalty of each and every wolf in my pack because the first sacred oath a wolf takes , my dear, when he comes of age is:

I Shall protect and save my Luna from each and every danger Even If That Danger be her own mate. I’ll give away my life but never let any harm fall unto her.

Oh and since we are down memory lane the second oath is:

I Shall obey each and every order from my Alpha unless it is to harm Our Luna!

I could see Xyon was not only confused but broken. There was a look in his shocked eyes he was asking me if what I had just stated was true? We kept looking at each other, yet I knew he would never believe me right now, Simply because it was his defense mechanism to endure all the hurt and betrayal he was feeling at this precise moment.

We held each other’s gaze, Shock, Anger, Hurt, deceit, were the emotions that were flashing in his beautiful yet stormy blue eyes. I really hated what he had forced me to do and I had no choice, but Still my heart had just broken into a million pieces by seeing the pain and hurt in his eyes I wanted, no I Needed to go soothe and protect him and it took all my strength to refrain from such an action.

“OUT! Not a single wolf in my room” he said in a deadly voice which gave goose bumps all over my body.

This was bad!

He was furious and right now his actions could not be predicted! I kept on waiting to see what everyone was going to do.

They held their ground not moving an inch away from me! I guess they still saw him as a valid threat to their Luna!

Xyon.Lost.It

“I SAID GET THE F*CK OUT OF MY ROOM NOW” He barked in his Alpha tone. “And I swear to God the wolf that stays is dead” he promised in a cruel menacing way all the while looking only at me as if to tell me that what happens next was on Me and if anyone dies his blood would be on my hands!

I could see all wolves were starting to cower away due to his Alpha power and because he was their Alpha whom they all loved and respected. I could see the inner turmoil reflected in their eyes for they knew they were dead either way for they had defied their Alpha Something he would never ever forgive.

My.Heart.Broke.For.Them.

Yet, no one moved away from me. I could feel each one taking a stand against Xyon although it was killing them yet They still stood beside me not moving an inch and were ready to take on the mad Alpha while clearly knowing that it was a lost battle for they could never win a fight against him yet by God they would die trying.

“Okay! I see you have all chosen to betray me” with that being said Xyon attacked the first wolf in front of him. What was killing me is that the wolf wasn’t even defending himself he was taking all the blows and attacks not even protecting himself. No one went to help the wolf being attacked for I guess since Xyon wasn’t attacking me they had no legit reason to attack him!

He was intentionally being cruel for by hurting them he was destroying me.

He didn’t even bother to shift? Oh well I guess because he knows his wolf would never allow this to happen.