Chapter 34, part 1

Chapter 34, part 1

 Dedicated to one of my beautiful dolls and readers  msclovesyou.

 Thanks love for your beautiful words of encouragement... Love you to bits and pieces...

As for the rest of my dolls I hope you enjoy and have a good time...

Love you all...

Xenia Pov

Looking at the dress in front of me I was speechless, never in my life had I ever seen any piece of fabric in its beauty or a design in its elegance. Just touching the dress gave me a euphoric feeling.

A long royal blue dress with crystal encrusted beads all along the bodice which slipped into royal blue chiffon around the midsection and finally flowing down into a waterfall of the most classy ballroom design ball gown…

The dress was a show stopper!

I was in love with it…

I wore it applied my makeup with a blue and black smoky eye and to complete my look I wore the killer stilettos Xyon had so thoughtfully bought me with the dress…

Now time to have some fun!

***************

Xyon Pov

“Waiting for someone?” Octavius teased me as I was looking at the staircase waiting for Xenia to make an appearance at any moment right now.

“How about keeping your smart comments to yourself” I retorted while raising my eyebrow to which he chuckled softly by my side.

Suddenly he sobered up.

“3 O’clock, we have our guest in question” he said while waiting for me to turn and greet out guest.

****************

“And pray do tell me why should I even consider going?” asked a furious Father Josef.

“Because you have been kindly invited by their Luna, and I am sure you don’t want to come off as being rude, right, and more importantly because I say so” Alpha Mikhail stated arrogantly.

“I just hope none of us are going to regret this” Father Dave added as all three were on their way to the initiation party of Xenia.

“Don’t worry if anyone is going to regret anything it’s going to be them not us” Alpha Mikhail stated evilly.

********************

Xyon Pov

I saw most of the retired council members enter and then I saw Mikhail enter like a predator stalking his prey, the prey being me of course!

“Ah! Alpha Xyon it’s so nice to meet you after such a long time” he lied right through his teeth. I clenched my fists and relaxed them.

“Indeed it has been such a long long time if I might add” I said lazily having a blank expression on my face because I knew if I needed answers that means they needed answers as well and right now everyone was trying his best to not give away anything that might incriminate them in any way possible…

“So I heard you finally found your mate” he said sweetly yet his eyes were challenging me and wanting to read anything he could in my eyes or my body language, but I as a good host smiled sardonically and shook my head lightly.

“Yes I have… Finally” I said while we kept moving inwards to the centre of the ball room.

Soon drinks were being served and everyone had taken a drink including me and Octavius.