Chapter 47, part 1

Xenia Pov

After talking with the girls I got a pretty good idea of what was going on for no wolf in their right mind would come to the same group of wolves they just had a lethal fight with, seriously coming to their territory was worse than a death wish, but nooooooo....

 here they are standing on the enemy land and totally oblivious to the amount of danger they are facing!

So! Why in the world would they do that, and where the hell did their survival instincts go?

Of course that would happen if their wolves felt any threat in here, and surprisingly their wolves seemed very at ease in here!

Oh Boy! Our wolves are in for a ride of their lives.

I turned around to face Esmeralda, who was having the same thoughts as me. The minute we knew the shewolves had crossed to our territory Xyon asked me to call Esmeralda as she was the one with more experience with the whole Amarok situation. I just hope she knows how to solve this.

"So are you ready to go and face the music?" I challenged Esmeralda who just smiled sweetly and took a deep breath.

"One Amaroke pair I can deal with but 12! That's a first, but I guess we have to go and see what happens. Let's go and see who is whose mate?" She ended with a wink.

I just laughed and asked the girls to follow us to where the boys were...

**********************************************

Octavius Pov

I could feel the hairs on the back of my neck stand up and I knew Jessica had just entered the room. Turning around I came face to face with all the shewolves from the Blue Creaks Pack. They were all standing uncomfortably at some distance from us. I went to Jessica.

"So... How have you been?" I asked while I saw Xenia in my peripheral view roll her eyes.

"I have been better" she answered with humor in her eyes.

I heard Xyon clear his throat and say.

"Now since all of you are here, and all of you have an idea as to what is going on (some of the shewolves opened their mouths to object but Xyon held his hand to stop their objections) Let me finish what I have to say, (they all nodded). As I was saying we kind of have an idea as to what is going on and to prove our thoughts right or wrong, we have Ms. Esmeralda, who is an expert on the subject" (he cleverly omitted the use of Amaroks in his speech).

"So if you all just out of curiosity want to find out if any one of the boys in here is your mate, you will stay here" he told them while waiting for their reactions.

"But we were told that we didn't have any mates" one of the girls said making Castor growl lowly which didn't go unnoticed by all that were in standing.

Castor went to the girl and stood in front of her,

"Why do I get the feeling you are happy that you don't have a mate, or that you don't want a mate?" He asked with hurt and anger lacing his voice.

"I-I d-don't know what you mean" she said in a small voice and shrank away to stand behind Jessica.

"Cassie?" Jessica placed her behind her who was by now very upset from Castor's remarks.

Castor growled "Move I am talking to her" he ordered Jessica.

Which Didn't Sit Well With Me At All!

In a second I was choking Castor and he wasn't backing down!

ENOUGH!!!

It was a simple word yet enough to make us both regain our senses and stand shamefully averting everyone's gazes.

Xyon Pov

ENOUGH!!!

Pin drop silence!

These wolves are going to be the death of me.

"So I guess this is enough of proof that each one of you has a mate in here, now the ball is in your court, are willing to stay and find out what happened all those years ago and how to get your bonds back, or do you want to leave and forget this ever happened?" I asked Jessica but my words were directed to all the shewolves who were by now confused as hell...

"We'll stay and see what it is that you have to tell and show us, because as far as I know we had sacrificed our right to have a mate when we were all young girls to save our pack from extinction" Jessica said but I could feel the uncertainty seeping in her voice.

By now all the male wolves were panting with anger because they knew what Mikhail had done to them! He had dared and stole their Mates from them, something NO WOLF can ever forgive!!!

"Calm Down Boys!" I ordered them but still I could feel their anger and frustration through our mindlink.

"Esmeralda? Please give us your input you heard and saw everything for yourself, what is the right course of action?"

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Hi dolls, how are you? Hope all is well.

I know it's short but I just wanted to give you something even if it was short, I am trying to make up for all the time I had made you wait *pouting my lips***

Hope you enjoy it and like how things are going so far.

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Take care lovelies..........

Xoxoxo..........

Strongforever200%......