Chapter 27, part 2

Chapter 27, part 2.

I know, I know I am spoiling you with two back to back updates but what can I say other than I love you all sooooo much that I love spoiling you...)

Xenia Pov

I came towards him and stood beside his chair, immediately he stood up standing tall and broad in front of me showing me in his stance that he cannot and will not be intimidated by me. "Xyon agreed" I declared lying through my teeth and not caring because till he confirms or not I'll be done here.

Ross was shaken for a micro second but then realization drew upon him that I was lying yet he had no way of proving it until he confronted Xyon.

(Bingo!)

I smiled triumphantly which was not long lived for the next thing I saw was a very angry Alpha entering the door.

(I take my bingo back and replace it with "BUSTED")

Ross was grinning victoriously "Luna if you'll excuse me I think your mate just ordered me to leave you two alone so that you can discuss matters, Oops! But I forgot you two can't communicate, hmm! I wonder how he agreed to something when you two clearly have issues in the communication department?" He asked rhetorically but a loud growl from his Alpha was enough for him to quit the friendly banter and leave us alone.

I stood transfixed in my place with my head hanging down in indignity I couldn't move a step feeling ashamed of myself and my actions for I lied and clearly that was something an alpha would never want from his own mate right now I could literally feel the anger radiating from Xyon's beast!

He walked ever so slowly and stood in front of me. He didn't speak a single word, nor growl, nor throw a tantrum; all he did was stand in front of me and that gesture just made me feel so much worse about the whole situation.

He touched my left shoulder and slowly brought my hand in his large hand gently forcing my fingers open from their firm grip around the bond breakage deed. I did nothing just allowed him to take it from me with a small whimper but never raising my head to see the disappointed look he must have had on his face.

He pulled a chair out for me and placed it before me, understanding what he wanted I silently sat but still refusing to meet his eyes. He sat beside me and after a deathly silence of about three long and painful minutes he placed the deed on my lap. This unexpected turn of events forced me to look at him.

(I wish I hadn't)

Hurt, anger, pain, frustration, and acceptance were the mixture of emotions etched on his face. He stood and started to leave. "Wait" I said while running to him and holding his arm forcing him to stop. "Why are you allowing me to do this?" I asked confused. He stood silent after I realized I won't get an answer he went back to the table and scribbled something on a paper and left the library.

I ran to see what he had written.

"I told them I had given you my permission because I refuse to let anyone ever call my mate a LIAR even if she is..."

***************

I knew to break a deed performed by mixing our blood I had to take blood from the both of us and do the annulment of the deed on a full moon. I had my blood but now all I need was his blood.

The easiest way to get his blood was to go and ask for it, Right? I was looking for him but I couldn't find him, I looked everywhere at last I came to the conclusion he must have gone outside for a run or something but then I remembered there was only one place I hadn't checked. Going upstairs till I reached the garden he had made for me I found him sitting on a bench clearly he knew I was going to come.

"Hi" I said softly. He didn't reply nor did he confirm my arrival. All he did was push a vile of his blood on the bench towards me and stood to leave. I didn't know what to do, but one thing I was sure of was that we couldn't stay like this and terminating the deed was the only that I knew was possible.

************

After making sure I had all the things lined up in front of me. The fire was blazing sitting all alone outside I started the ritual, now all I could do was pray that it worked. Since this ritual had never been carried out so I was working on basic information I had learnt back when I was in Half Moon's Pack.

Exactly at midnight I started with the ceremony. I wished Xyon was here but I knew no one believed in me or in my ability to do this. After mixing our bloods and carrying out the first steps of the ritual I saw Xyon's wolf coming and standing at some distance.

Suddenly I didn't feel so pessimistic and I really felt that just by his moral support I had a chance of fixing this. Everything was complete the only thing left was to burn the damn deed. I stood and went to the small fire I had started and was about to throw it in it when I felt a paw being gently placed on my hand.

A smile crept my face (he doesn't want me to do it alone; even if he disagrees he'll do it because I believe in it, and that was enough for him).

At the right moment we threw it in the raging fire and stood silently waiting and readying ourselves for whatever it was that we were going to have to face. After waiting for almost half an hour Xyon's wolf quietly pulled me away from the whole scene and led me back towards the pack house. I was broken, nothing had happened all my expectations were crushed to the core. Nothing had happened by now it has been two hours since we had burned the deed and done all the ritual things required from us but in vain... I was crying softly in my bed when I felt the bed dipping from Xyon's wolf's weight. He spooned me and kept rubbing my back softly.

'I know you are disappointed but soon we'll figure a way out together and that's a promise' With those soothing words I fell asleep.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Hello my dolls, hope all is well with you and you are all enjoying life...

As for Xyon and Xenia, what just happened there? Any ideas???

Don't forget to vote and comment...

Love you all

Xoxoxoxoxo

Take care

Goldengirl200%