Chapter 45

(Hello my beautiful dolls, I know It has been a longgggg time, but that's just life throwing me a curve ball...)

Enjoy!

Octavius Pov

Seeing Jessica standing there in the middle of the battle field shocked me to my core, just thinking that she could get herself injured or worse killed did not sit well with me at All! Not thinking straight anymore I charged towards her.

"Jessica?" I said while grabbing her elbow to get her attention away from the fight and towards me. She jerked her arm away from me and immediately took an attacking position, but as soon as she turned around and realization of me being the one calling set in she visibly relaxed but still she was on guard.

"Look I don't know what you want of us, but just please take your damn wolves and leave us alone (her words made me flinch). My dad was right you are a pack of Monsters that thrives on preying on the weak (I raised an eyebrow, surprised that she would admit being weak) Not that we are weak but obviously compared to your wolves we are much weaker"

I took in a long deep breath. 

"Look Jess, I don't know what you think you know about us, but I do know that whatever and whoever has been feeding you information about us has been painting us as the devil himself, when in all reality we are nothing as what you are claiming us to be" she was taken aback by my words, and to further emphasis my case I took a few steps nearer her

"You can see for yourself those wolves that you deem monsters haven't laid a finger on your alleged weaker shewolves, hell they haven’t even blocked their attacks! Now you be the judge and jury and tell me does this sound to you the actions of monsters because as they say actions speak louder than words" I challenged her confidently.

She took a few steps backwards, 

"Still you are forgetting one major detail it is you who attacked us in the first place. We were here on our pack land and minding our own business, but you guys decided to just come and attack us when we have done nothing to you" she accused me angrily while walking away from me to join her shewolves who were now starting to form a protective circle around her.

**********************

Xenia Pov

By now all our wolves had somehow calmed down themselves. Seeing their mates had made them go high and not know how to act and react around them for they knew they were treading on very thin ice. So in all honesty taking a few punches and shedding a few drops of blood, to just be in the presence of their mates was sweeter than the finest wines for them.

Carefully and very tenderly each wolf backed away from the raging shewolves and came to stand beside Xyon and I, with hurt and confusion written all over their faces...

"Babe, what do we do now?" I asked my very silent and observing mate.
Hearing my question all our wolves’ ears perked as this was the question on each one's mind.

Taking a deep breath he locked his eyes with me and then with our confused wolves.

"We do what we do best, protect and cherish what is ours" Xyon promised in a loud confident voice...

"Care to elaborate Alpha?" Athamas asked guardedly...
Xyon smirked and I knew something was on my mate's mind that just might save us all, hopefully I am right and not over estimating him...

"Athamas, if you had to save one shewolf from all these shewolves which one would she be?" He asked challengingly.

Athamas looked around and at all the shewolves that were by now standing quite close to the girl that Octavius was talking to. After a few long moments of taking each shewolf’s scent he met Xyon’s eyes and shook his head disappointedly.