Chapter 19, part 1

Chapter 19, part 1

Dedicated to all my lovely readers!!! I love you all thanks for enjoying Xyon and Xenia...

Xenia Pov

I kept on walking in a straight line forcing myself to move as fast as I could to reach my room, but it was really difficult as I kept on losing my footing and tripping on my feet.

Xyon was beside me in an instant; he swore loudly and carried me in his arms bridal style. Suddenly I was face to face with his strong neck and I could feel the heat being emitted from his huge body and sweat was dripping down his neck. We were almost near my room. Standing just outside his wing he held me in one arm and opened the door, soon he was at my door and the moment we were inside my room I just couldn’t stop the moan that escaped my mouth… (Opps!)

“My God you are literally killing me! Please Mary I am only made of flesh and blood have mercy on Me!” He begged in a strained voice I just sighed softly and since I was still in his arms and my stupid brain had decided to take a vacation I did the most non-stupid thing that would cross my mind

(yeah right and you’ll believe me when I am lying right through my teeth!)

As a single drop of sweat was sliding down his neck I pulled him closer and licked it away leisurely… His sudden breath intake and stiffness that took all over his body was clear enough of an indication that I was screwed!

(Bad Bad Wolfie!!!) Oh let me tell you my wolf was having a blast!

“For the love of God have mercy on me woman!” He warned and begged at the same time for I could see his wolf was fighting for control which just gave me more courage to do what I did next which I might add was not a bright Idea as well!

I rubbed my scorching hot and, soft body against his strong, rugged and also burning body.

He stood still and shocked in his place hovering over my bed; it took him a few long seconds to gather his strength and control, suddenly I was thrown on my bed and not too gently might I add.

“This won’t work” he stated exasperatedly. He bent and took me again in his arms and went straight to his bathroom laid me gently in his bathtub and opened the cold water full force on me.

“What are you doing?” I asked furiously but soon my anger was replaced by me being turned on, especially since now both he and I were wet and I could see clearly the outline of all his mouth watering gorgeousness

“STOP IT” he said while taking a step away

 "Please Mary control yourself your arousal is killing me" he said difficultly while trying to control his wolf.

“Bad move Alpha I thought to myself”

For now he was able to see all my naked body drenched behind my wet clothes…

“This is hard” he said in a gruff voice while looking upwards towards the ceiling, “Mary do you know what’s happening to you?” He asked me trepidly.

“I think I have an idea” I said seductively while I stood and pulled him near me and into my arms, I could feel he was having a real hard time but he allowed me to hold him for I am sure I couldn’t force him into something he didn’t want!

“Mary?” He said unsurely and pleadingly.

“Hmm?” I said while tracing my hands over his arms, his broad wet chest, his yummy eight packs, ohh this was good I was getting hotter and hotter with each passing moment.

“Mary please, stop it” he almost begged and right now he was shivering all over which was only due to his wolf and lust taking over, but I just moved closer and rubbed my soaking wet body aver his…

He swore loudly “Mary, seriously stop this now or I won’t be responsible for anything that happens next” he warned me which just amused my wolf for the next thing I did was get out of his arms “Fine, Leave” I said nonchalantly and started to strip my clothes slowly leaving myself in only my bra and panties,... Might I add they were lacy and black!

Xyon stood at his spot frozen.

I turned around facing him amusingly “what are you doing still here” I asked challengingly. He kept on looking at me shockingly.

“Are you for real right now?” He asked me shocked.

I came near him, he took a sharp breath and stared at me incredulously.

“Oh I am very real, and you can touch if you want to make sure?” I said teasingly.

“Mary I must leave you are not yourself right now, I’ll leave now and come back when you have cooled down” he said almost trying to convince himself not Me!

“Okay” I said while stepping under the cold water cascading from the shower head… I could feel his eyes burning on my skin…

“You know instead of staring at me you can help me take a bath” I said while turning to face him challengingly yet I knew I shouldn’t be messing with him…

Because if you play with fire you get burnt!!!

I heard a loud growl coming from him which was completely animalistic! Shit his wolf was in control!

Xenia you are in Big trouble Girl!!!

Xyon charged at me and suddenly I was lifted in his strong arms I wrapped my legs around his tapered waist but he roughly shoved me against the cold wall as if to punish me for breaking his resolve. The next thing I knew his lips came crashing down on mine!...

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Hello my dear lovelies hope you all are fine and enjoying the new twist in the story, I just wanted to have some Xyon and Xenia sugar to make your day (hehehe, wink wink). Please don’t forget to vote and comment as to how you would like for things to progress…

Three updates in one day!!! Yeah I know I am awesome!

 So I guess I deserve some love from you guys!!!

Take care and bye for now

Love you all sooooo much….

Xoxoxoxoxo

Goldengirl200%