Chapter 32, part 1

Chapter 32, part 2

Dedicated to my beautiful doll ElizabethWaters2. Your love and support motivates me every step of the day. Love you soooooo much.

As for the rest of my dolls hope you like what you read...

Enjoy!!!

************

"Sweetheart there is nothing wrong with him and he will be well as soon as you both mate in your human form, for he is stuck not being able to let the natural course of his body take place" She told us but her words just made us more confused.

"Meaning?" Xyon asked.

"Alpha you are double shifter meaning you have two shifts one when you reach 13 and the second shift when you mate" she declared while her eyes were gleaming with too much excitement.

"Shift? Shift into what?" Xyon asked confused out of his mind.

"Shift Into your Amarok! Alpha"

***************

Xenia Pov

I was having an out of my body experience. Everyone was talking and each one putting in their two cents of advice while I just kept silent absorbing all the information being bombarded on us.

Xavier, Josh and two other warriors were standing in a corner talking about this new piece of information.

They had heard about amaroks but everyone thought that was just fictional and a piece of folklore. But now things had taken an anexpected turn.

On the other side of the room there was a heated argument between Ross and Jeffery as Jeffery was still in shock to everything Esmeralda had told us.

While everyone else was being careful in not imposing on us nor pushing us into mating like right now!

Jeffery was another matter, he was still hell bent on making us mate as soon as possible which was really uncomfortable but thank goddess Xyon had interfered.

"Enough! Don't, not a single word. When? Where? And How we mate is something Xenia and Xenia alone is going to decide. You are making my mate very uncomfortable. I honestly thought that since you have a daughter you would understand this better than anyone else and not try to coax her into something she is not ready for" Xyon reprimanded Jeffery darkly.

"Alpha" Jeffery said while bowing "I am really sorry if I overstepped and crossed my boundary but all I said was only to see you get better as soon as possible and find out what's going on" he stated apologetically.

"Nevertheless, this is something that none of you have the right to discuss with me or my mate, for goddess sake look at her don't you have an ounce of mercy the girl is dying of embarrassment and here you are treating her sex life as if it's the stock market" Xyon growled barely keeping his annoyance in check.

Jeffery kept looking between me and Xyon and I guess it was then that he realized how uncomfortable I was feeling by all the mating talk that they were having.

"Luna, I am really sorry if I offended you in any way, shape, or form, but know one thing the only reason for it was my concern for your mate's health nothing more or less" he stated truthfully.

I smiled sadly "I know believe me I know and this is all just too overwhelming me for me, but I am glad that you understand now how difficult this is for me as well" I replied honestly for I don't want anyone to think that I was selfish in keeping Xyon sick and not allowing him to shift.

Goddess this sucks big time. Why can't we have a normal relationship and not every few minutes something crazy is thrown on our way!

****************